Oovee® Games
At'Meh

Random Screenshots

as I crested the edge of the hill the objective was in sight and the sun was in the perfict place for this shot, Oh wait I as dreaming again...................ngl9xuM.jpg

Edited by Aaron Sanderson
  • Like 4

I am feel EXTREMELY satisfied right now because it's taken me forever to figure out how to bobtail SID's FJ-45 and get it into the game satisfactorily. However, I still have a problem; the front suspension is no longer attached to the wheels. Only the wheels flex, and the suspension stays static. The rear suspension is still working just like it should, so I don't know what went wrong. Can somebody please tell me what I did wrong? Oh, and I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place - I just need help.

a310hBh.jpg

ImJBnP0.jpg

4a7OEfc.gif

When the driver plays his music too loud. (Or Woodingot ramming with his tractor :P)

• Like 4

4a7OEfc.gif

When the driver plays his music too loud. (Or Woodingot ramming with his tractor :P)

Haha, he looks like that whenever he drives my kubelwagen.

I am feel EXTREMELY satisfied right now because it's taken me forever to figure out how to bobtail SID's FJ-45 and get it into the game satisfactorily. However, I still have a problem; the front suspension is no longer attached to the wheels. Only the wheels flex, and the suspension stays static. The rear suspension is still working just like it should, so I don't know what went wrong. Can somebody please tell me what I did wrong? Oh, and I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place - I just need help.

a310hBh.jpg

ImJBnP0.jpg

im guessing you imported it, if so the importer can mess up skins/bones, re weight it n it should work

im guessing you imported it, if so the importer can mess up skins/bones, re weight it n it should work

Thanks, Stetson. I'll use your videos as a guide.

• Like 1

Chek your axle in the xml try fliping the wheels position 

<Axles>
<Axle
Frame="AxleBone1"
LeftWheel="0"
RightWheel="1"
/>
<Axle
Frame="AxleBone2"
LeftWheel="2"
RightWheel="3"
/>
</Axles>
to 
<Axles>
<Axle
Frame="AxleBone1"
LeftWheel="1"
RightWheel="0"
/>
<Axle
Frame="AxleBone2"
LeftWheel="3"
RightWheel="2"
/>
</Axles>

see if that works 

Chek your axle in the xml try fliping the wheels position 

<Axles>
<Axle
Frame="AxleBone1"
LeftWheel="0"
RightWheel="1"
/>
<Axle
Frame="AxleBone2"
LeftWheel="2"
RightWheel="3"
/>
</Axles>
to 
<Axles>
<Axle
Frame="AxleBone1"
LeftWheel="1"
RightWheel="0"
/>
<Axle
Frame="AxleBone2"
LeftWheel="3"
RightWheel="2"
/>
</Axles>

see if that works 

Thanks, Forces. I'll try this first to see if I can get it right without screwing with the mesh again. It took forever to figure out how to change it without losing the whole bedside and still keeping the wheel well in the same place relative to the front of the bed.

a310hBh.jpg

ImJBnP0.jpg

if you send it over i could fix it 

20160311110531_1.jpg20160311110733_1.jpg

20160311110748_1.jpg20160311110811_1.jpg

Enjoying a nice morning crawl on Perdido.

• Like 1

trying to get from garage to the paved road in a stock suburban is not easy. ended up be dragged most the way. truck nearly destroyed and a bolder litteratly stuck in the front of my truck. . map..level_Build3805rc

post-30247-0-75183200-1458104917.jpg

post-30247-0-97313600-1458104927.jpg

post-30247-0-00225600-1458104941.jpg

Did you know your screenshots are thumbnails themselves in size? Makes it hard to see any detail ;)

I have wished for a regular cab version of Brute's Super Duty for quite a long time. I know he isn't going to redo the whole thing, so I've been trying to figure it out myself. If I could just better understand how to make the suspension work after modding an existing vehicle, I'd be in good shape.

VchQDOP.jpg

• Like 2

looks good wish it was in my collection . nice job man. hope he dont get made. he cant say much ether way tho. these mods r not copy righted. even with they were all these spintires mods r technically illegal sense we have not asked the manufacturers permission.aka gm . dodge etc. etc.