Oovee® Games

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OHHH Yehhh... no Sorry my Garage is full up floor and down so please i canot acept your truck...  Refull and addons only inside the garage.                    

Posted Images

Hey I'm a novice with this forum stuff. How do I post pics? I was looking for and attach or insert but... ??

You can attach an image by clicking "more reply options" (right next tot he "pust" button), there you'll be able to attach images. Remember, that you only have 20MB of total upload space, so it's recommended to upload images to a 3rd party upload site like imgur.com and embed your images on the forum like this:

[img=<url to image>]
  • Like 1

Aaron you might want to consider opening your own screenshot thread. I highly recommend you do that.

He's posting screenshots of the game ,so why he would create another thread? If there's a "official" one

Just thinking

in other forum that i frequently visit you will get a warning. Point just for doing alternative thread to the official one

Sorry for bad english

He's posting screenshots of the game ,so why he would create another thread? If there's a "official" one

Just thinking

in other forum that i frequently visit you will get a warning. Point just for doing alternative thread to the official one

Sorry for bad english

because he post more project pics of his stuff rather than stuff released or in game

Just thinking

Sorry for bad english

The screenshots forum here is a forum, not just a topic, so you can open other topics to post screenshots. Thats why its a forum and not a topic... Also there is a topic called "mods showcase" where mods would fit better, and keep them out of here. If he is going to post a lot of them, then it would even better if he opened his own topic. It would also be nice that this topic was only and just only screenshots, not comments, or at least comments without screenshots. There is another forum of another thing that has a topic exacly like that, just screenshots and I have to say that its excelent since I enter there to watch screenshots, but in the typical screenshot topic usually you have to dig them, I mean, this is not 86 pages of screenshots.

Thats the correct procedure I would say.... But we are already 86 pages too late.

Edited by kunkka

Well not complaining really.. but if Aaron likes making these storyline screenshots they deserve their own spot, his Aaron's Storytime thread so to speak. 

The screenshot section is merely if you want to like display 1 to 4 screenshots, which keeps it tidy. If you want to flood the thread it kinda kills it for other users imho.

Ok my apologies I must have miss read, I can understand that. Just seems like I recall some one complaining that his screens weren't of logging which imho is stupid as that's not what the game is all about at this point it's more about modding. So to shun the life preserver that is the modding community for this game is silly tbh.

Edited by DrGoNzO1489

Logging is the main pillar of the game.. but yes it has evolved beyond that into rock bouncers for example. 

I encourage people to do storyline screenshots, they make for excellent reading imho but they also are best placed in a thread of their own. 

• Like 1

No no I know I was just speaking in general aswell, it seemed a few pages back people had issue with the fact that they weren't logging pics. Just saying that's silly for that to be an issue as I'm sure I'm not the only one tired of staring at the same old trucks, you know the same ones that have been there for like 3-4 years... Just saying people like change, and official screenshot thread or not one glace at the workshop will tell you the direction the majority of us modders are trying to push the game,.... Again just saying...

Edited by DrGoNzO1489

Just seems like I recall some one complaining that his screens weren't of logging which imho is stupid as that's not what the game is all about at this point it's more about modding. So to shun the life preserver that is the modding community for this game is silly tbh.

Wasn't 'about modding', we advised modders to show off their mods in their own topic instead of flooding this topic (which imho is intended for gameplay screenshots, not 'look what I just made' screenshots).

Remember it's all friendly advice, not complaining. It'll keep the forum useable for everyone that way.

• Like 2

Wasn't 'about modding', we advised modders to show off their mods in their own topic instead of flooding this topic (which imho is intended for gameplay screenshots, not 'look what I just made' screenshots).

Remember it's all friendly advice, not complaining. It'll keep the forum useable for everyone that way.

fair enough Marijn I have no issue with modder specific threads. :)

how do you call that a monster truck? :P its SID 94 cherokee cut fender definitely not a monster truck lol.

Its a 94 cherokee with monster truck wheels... so, a monster truck.

look here a normal 94 cherokee. I would like to play with that. i like to play with balanced mods, i cant stand a truck that its just press accelerate until the objective, unable to get stuck anywhere. feels like cheating.

Edited by kunkka