At'Meh

Random Screenshots

For some reason, I cannot access the toolbar. It has a cloudy look, and I can't click onto anything. Do you guys know what I'm talking about, or is it just something wrong on my end? Also, I very much appreciate you guys helping me out; I almost expected to be heckled for being ignorant of how to do things.

Your editor is in BBCode mode. You can toggle this with the upper left switch switch.png

Then you can click BlCtEIs.png to open the edit window, where you can paste the url. It's the same as typing

[img=<url>]
where <url> the direct link to the image.

Your editor is in BBCode mode. You can toggle this with the upper left switch switch.png

Then you can click BlCtEIs.png to open the edit window, where you can paste the url. It's the same as typing

[img=<url>]
where <url> the direct link to the image.

I can't thank you enough - that's perfect! Is it a generally acceptable practice to use add-ons created by one person on another's mod so long as you're not offering it up for download?

I can't thank you enough - that's perfect! Is it a generally acceptable practice to use add-ons created by one person on another's mod so long as you're not offering it up for download?

No problem :)

I think screenshots are fine, but if you are in doubt, ask the creators for permission. Usage for yourself: editing, tweaking etc is always allowed.

They come with HazzardMods's General Lee (The one in the photo)

Really?  I tried sorting those wheels out and the right side wheels just don't have any texture.

16725425492_73701c2a50_z.jpg

Oh my, that's just lovely. Not just as a screenshot, but as a cool image/vision on it's own.

Really?  I tried sorting those wheels out and the right side wheels just don't have any texture.

Could be edited, IDK, or maybe Hien fixed the issue himself.

I had no issue with textures on The General Lee.

I had no issue with textures on The General Lee.

Maybe you could share with me?  Cause I did all I could yet the left side wheels have no rim texture.