Oovee® Games
At'Meh

Random Screenshots

Cabin lights color change

(click to see the motion =)

Edited by lamobot
  • Like 1

Old Papster still running, Had to replace the wooden frame .I used brazilian Iron hardwood. Harden oak and hickory. Supercharged the engine and replaced with a Ls7 Some 800+hp at 30lbs boost. Added 6 gear trans.  Can't get my duel smokestacks working. Crashing game. Its only a matter of time. before I get it altogether again  Added new oil cooler and a new 6 core radiator. QVmIVK9.png

• Like 1

i like your style

:D Thanks, Just putting some touches on the SID XJ, added trailer and short logs so it could be used for a lil more then just scouting and looking kool

• Like 1

Gangs all here (fixed for the latest version)

263280_2015-01-08_00001.jpg

• Like 1

Some work and great effect:)

Big thanks for LetsRockAndRoll.

I was just thinking of something like this a couple hours ago. I thought of changing a lumber camp into a container distributor and you would load up containers instead of wood.

Can a lumber camp be edited for something like this or something else even?

My version is a little complicated and impractical, it is only a visual effect. Containers (borrowed from the Renault Premium module) reworked as addons installed in the garage on the socket average lumber trailer that after adding removable and conveyance overhead crane (containers have a few winchpoints). In this way, I've also added a number of other models, but it is not a real load of lumber loaded point. Unfortunately, after many attempts I was unable to add winchpoint to individual logs or bricks such that we get after unloading cargo.

damn hitch hikers, no free rides feller

D134770_AE4775_CDBA865_E0013_B95_F71951_

Edited by 8up local
  • Like 1

I can't believe this. I was doing the Pit map for the first time. I took the Ural from the second garage near the bottom of the map, and unlocked the last two cloaks I had. Those were in the middle of the map just south of the actual pit. I was getting low on fuel. I thought I could make it to the fuel depot. I was running on fumes. As I ran out of fuel I hoped so much I would slide into the box far enough. Why, oh why, did I take the UAZ from that area... :angry:

spintires33.jpg

• Like 2

Truck nearly perfect, the only thing is too long frame at the rear of the truck, was cool to the tractor version with a shorter frame, but it still is great :)

post-601-0-29720700-1420762134_thumb.jpgpost-601-0-43524500-1420762170_thumb.jpgpost-601-0-30303600-1420762203_thumb.jpgpost-601-0-65366100-1420762228_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bezimienny
  • Like 1

What? I have a Landrover on my tow line? Really? Did not notice that at all. 

263280_2015-01-09_00022.jpg

• Like 1

Halfway on the map now.. have not lost the landrover yet ;). And yeah it does really need to  be named like i said in pm. The torque is just fine as it is now, no need to change. This is like a tugboat on land this thing.