Oovee® Games

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OHHH Yehhh... no Sorry my Garage is full up floor and down so please i canot acept your truck...  Refull and addons only inside the garage.                    

Posted Images

Guest freeman

APROCHING CHERNOBYL   - Building made from the scratch by me  5k polys 2 main textures 2 Draw calls.  -  War zone?

9f6b1fe0fb397957e737fdea241a63cd.jpg

684a4ff435491ae89d76c75fd2999355.jpg

409575066b50dc3fc073416c6f69ca77.jpg

defd432c0b24e50a159ec78f52140688.jpg

cff71d59f9a7c6212e97f4eec78394f1.jpg

a32c4596afae2f682afb84a21d56985b.jpg

c7a725745037f5321147b53d02fcbe5c.jpg

Looks like the buildings from Fallout 3 (just the interior). Looks good. 

Edited by freeman
  • Like 1

HZ888 - Volvo with workable crane and trailer Amazing mod.

What do you think is it very hard/possible to realize the 3-knuckle arm crane?

I'm currently working on the model of long knuckle boom, but to be honest, I didn't even started to find out how crane .xml made up

8up actualy is a very nice idea but i dont make this cause they are common atlas textures they are used to other diferent buildings with diferent uvs maps , this means i canot add localy this textures in the map walls, but i can have alpha textures or sprites and thats was what i made in the first image, i supose is wath you try to pass me?

Lamobot this depends of how much you want to make the crane, if you have notions of animation with coliders in 3d max going to be more easy figured out how all is maked and works, once you understand hierarchy, axis directions , links , constraints, parents frames , chirld frames ,cdt etc etc you can make the 3d model and the xml, at first site is very confuse but after try it several times with patience and hard work you can through this. Once figure all that for the first time you can make any kind of crane, digger , excavater etc etc doesnt mather wath tipe or kind of mechanisme is.

In this next images you see the interior details cause the building allows to go inside with any vehicle they only have coliders in the walls and  floor, you can see in the secound image  the large broken walls in the ground have coliders and the tank must pass over this rocks.

f17b081bec048b4f24c147e6e63b93f3.jpg

0ab9f43df0a0be4aa9c9a14e95567bbd.jpg

1228ec22b4424d0680e2c7569f17a445.jpg

e2a312c3e5100fe1d57be0e7159a46c9.jpg

8d768636d95abd6a359ae9f6a8a265a0.jpg

569e18c3d1e2c73f0dd3c69e68d5e3f4.jpg

Edited by arraial
  • Like 4

@arraial, you do what can be done, i know nothing. i was just saying it could use rubble detail, but no idea how hard it is or if it can be done. regardless it is a nice job you did and i would be happy to have it in game no matter how it needs to be done. keep it up the good work my friend.  :D

• Like 2

Hellow 8up local, in fact i do not release anymore this kind of models in Oovee or publish in any other place, this model was made for make a tank War in unity3d i just test it in ST to, but im glad to sent you a personal link for you download them when they are finish.

Edited by arraial
  • Like 4

First of all for your info Gotstuck  you semm to me you are against the all world latly,...maybe you need to relax a bit in some beach near you,   Im not a modder, a modder modifies files from others like you less them that cause you are a tweeker,  i make them from scratch all 3d files and xml´s now. Im a addon maker i add new models inside the game.

Secound i do not make sprites.... a sprite for your knolegment is a 2d geometric shape with a blend alpha map add to it, (very usefoul in the years 90 for make games like duke nuke3d cause at the time the cpu and gpu processing power was extremly very limited)  i make 3d geometric meshs,.. in other words 3d models.

Edited by arraial
  • Like 1

OHHH Yehhh... no Sorry my Garage is full up floor and down so please i canot acept your truck...;)  Refull and addons only inside the garage.

*awesome screenshots*

Well, hello. That's impressive!

Maybe a garage like that doesn't really fit in with the scenery but I love what you did! Maybe add some overhead cranes for engine swaps? :P

Are all the trucks playable or are some of them just static models?

I have to ask, will you be releasing this (or something like this) for other people to enjoy?

• Like 1

Thanks Ikke, they are 8 drivable trucks inside the garage and one static below ( the extreme right truck one) and a static chassis of a maz, upstairs are 3 static trucks and 5 empty slots for save new trucks. And yes is possable to add a none drivable static object as truck with a funcional crane inside.

Is possable i can destribute it by email if or  when you people have a tool caled combined tools and moodable program the latest versions for place the garage in a proper location of the map, at the moment im not able to add it in a better place cause i dont have the tool for that, what i make was i change the old game garage for this one and the xml of course.

This means because they are bigger them the older some trees can show up inside and other issues can occur if not properly add it in a correct location.

Edited by arraial
  • Like 1

Just delivering some long logs.

post-9530-0-92419500-1417989157_thumb.jpg

post-9530-0-30891000-1417989156_thumb.jpg

Those pesky photographers, they're always in the way!

post-9530-0-05154900-1417989159_thumb.jpg

These two were made before you could disable the HUD.

Fuuu..! I have to be home before it gets dark!

post-9530-0-98333400-1417989151_thumb.jpg

In this moment I felt alone with my truck in a hostile alien world, good stuff.

post-9530-0-69185100-1417989154_thumb.jpg

Hellow 8up local, in fact i do not release anymore this kind of models in Oovee or publish in any other place, this model was made for make a tank War in unity3d i just test it in ST to, but im glad to sent you a personal link for you download them when they are finish.

understandable that you do not release stuff. thanks for the offer though, but i doubt i could figure out how to implement it into the game. heck i'm still trying to figure out how to get the landrover3 mod installed correctly.  :lol:

Edited by 8up local