Oovee® Games

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OHHH Yehhh... no Sorry my Garage is full up floor and down so please i canot acept your truck...  Refull and addons only inside the garage.                    

Posted Images

Very nice. Looking forward to testing the trailer that belongs to the Volvo when it's released :) .

Here's part two of my first trip in Spintires. Part one is posted here: http://www.oovee.co.uk/forum/topic/5916-full-game-screenshots/?p=20973 , but I believe this is the correct place for it, so I'll continue it here.

Got the crane to the site. I left the trailer behind, because I didn't need it. Glad I did, this truck isn't quite as manouverable as the blue one...:

i4ff.jpg

We're getting there:

tsga.jpg

And voila!

sp7r.jpg

Off we go again. I really enjoy this truck!

m4vaf.jpg

The target is in sight:

rdbc.jpg

Looks like I'm going to make it this time!

6bc9n.jpg

Mission completed:

bkgi.jpg

• Like 2

i somewhat sensed it was a bad idea to cross the river with the only two trucks i had at the same time in hardcore mode...

so it was UAZ to the rescue! i actually managed to get both out of the water, but it took me bloody hours! :D

post-86685-0-93949100-1402701820_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Removed the film grain post-processing effect and the game looks much better now (at night time):

14414914761_881213b814_h.jpg

14231731268_d750dd0045_h.jpg

You can compare these with my previous shot, look at the headlight beam, it's where the grain is most noticeable.

Edited by adi518

One of the umnarked logging sites in the Coast map.

9zs7.jpg

kwsl.jpg

7zk4.jpg

And the way in / out. I had to mow down some small trees to make this path, but it turned out good(ish):

lpv6.jpg

w7np.jpg

kl8n.jpg

Using the Zil to bring out the small logs. Got abit muddy, though, they'll probably have to hose them before running them through the sawmill...

hrex.jpg

• Like 2