Oovee® Games
zidon155

Mods by Zidon ;)

If you want any help with the textures just let me know. I would be glad to help.

why are you driving on the wrong side? ;)  the whole dashboard was mirrored, right? imho, just to be niggling, the center-console esp. radio and watch should be turned back again. also the gas pedal and gearing sticks are on the wrong side, aren't they?

if you change the things, or not... excellent work! i really like the detailed model.

but as i sad: in my mind all the gadets like piston-gear-sticks, tire-sign, ST-game and beer are not that funny..  :unsure:

why are you driving on the wrong side? ;)  the whole dashboard was mirrored, right? imho, just to be niggling, the center-console esp. radio and watch should be turned back again. also the gas pedal and gearing sticks are on the wrong side, aren't they?

if you change the things, or not... excellent work! i really like the detailed model.

but as i sad: in my mind all the gadets like piston-gear-sticks, tire-sign, ST-game and beer are not that funny..  :unsure:

All models for ST in 3ds max are MIRRORED! ;) Ingame are they shown normal :)

All models for ST in 3ds max are MIRRORED! ;) Ingame are they shown normal :)

well, this was my non-modding-stupidity...never worked with autodesk.. just did some Catia building FSAE-cars at university... obviously that can't be compared that much... :ph34r:

than keep on doing the good work!  ;) thanks for the info... can't wait to try the Nissan...

;) love the tire symbol

adds extra class... if i don't say so my self

zidon can you convert your suzuki samura from st13

I could if I had permision ;) .... Zidon?