Oovee® Games
zidon155

Mods by Zidon ;)

OlavEmil: Heeyy bro - i dont know why you dont like it? Stripes ... because it is exactly like on original Tatra ;):P

Look:

zisu20.jpg

2d2aolh.jpg

2r2oco8.jpg

Okay, so I guess Tatra are the ones who made the mistake :lol: . Still isn't right, though, but at least your repaint is the same as the real thing, so I won't complain on you ;) .

OlavEmil: Heeyy bro - i dont know why you dont like it? Stripes ... because it is exactly like on original Tatra ;):P

Look:

zisu20.jpg

i know you are posting about the Tatra, but i want to know more about that volvo in the background

Very nice :) . Now we just need to send it to Tatra inc. and tell then that they have been doing it wrong :lol: .

Im back in work on Nissan Patrol y60 ;)

Added new small trailer with some repair points and 1 garage point ( its from LUAZ mod ) and new roof rack stuff added too ( its from GOLF IV mod ):

Looks good? ;)

mc40o5.jpg

2aj98wl.jpg

• Like 5

Already using the Tatra as kraz replacement, cant wait for your Nissan to get it all muddy :D

Heavy testing Patrol y60 continues! ;):lol:

2rxvgvt.jpg

4l4xlk.jpg

swwlua.jpg

But it has some bugs :(

- it hasnt VISUAL damage ( i dont know why .. only snorkel is damaging ...)

- axles and springs are bugged little too ( springs are in X letter style ..) - this must be repaired in max

IS SOMEONE ABLE TO HELP ME TO FIX THAT? ;) ... or i will release it with these bugs and reair them sometimes later ... now i havent power and time to fix that ..

• Like 7

I have bad news - my HDD totally died - all my data and work is totally lost :wacko:  :angry:  :(  F u**ck ..

What you mean by died. Smoke come out of it? Does it spin up or not at all. Does it tick or not? Does your system show a piece of unknown hardware?

I get broken down hdd's at work and most of the time can salvage some data with Parted Magic.

But.. i gather you did a booboo and forgot to make a backup?

• Like 1

I cant run WIN7 - first it was here missing boot error when start .. after hard work i made succes with boot DVD with system and repair but after it there is "cant read disk error" after bios start.. Probably some sectors on disk are damaged ( it is old HDD about 8 years ...) ... ill buy new, install win on it and then run this old as slave - and maybe i hope i car rescue some data from it ..

And yes - as almost all users i havent much backup files .. :/

Download Parted Magic. Burn the CD. Boot with that. If PM can't see that disk you are 99% sure out of options.

Yes, buy a new HDD/SSD put your windows OS of choice on it, then put the faulty one as a slave, you may be lucky and may be able to read files off it without doing much, on the other hand there are quite a few programs that can help if you can’t read it

The trick would be to write nothing to that disk in the intervening time, else it could be overwriting files, so you need to take it completely out service until you have a new HDD with the OS on.

The chances are if its 8 years old then a new HDD will be multiple times bigger, so grabbing an image of the whole old HDD with a robust program may give multiple bites of the apple should the faulty HDD subsequently fully fail, you just need an image format that can allow easy extracting of files from the image, else the space on the new HDD for a couple of partitions each slightly bigger than the old HDD or alternatively a second new HDD which can later then be used as a HDD for backups.

Another option would be to have a professional look at it. Data retrieval is something PC repairers do all the time.

It's also a good idea to replace your storage devices every few years if reliability is crucial. A good HDD is very cheap nowadays, relative to potentially losing all your data.

We're veering offtopic a bit but its all for the greater good.. my advice.. Synology ;). Costs may be a little high but it saves you a LOT of grief. Good luck with the data retrieval. If you lived any closer i would help you myself.

Another option would be to have a professional look at it. Data retrieval is something PC repairers do all the time.

It's also a good idea to replace your storage devices every few years if reliability is crucial. A good HDD is very cheap nowadays, relative to potentially losing all your data.

Unfortunately Pc repairmen don't have magic tools or magic fingers, what they will do is exactly the same as you can do your self, they will charge you 100-200 dollars though properly, so if you got a little computer knowledge i recommend doing it your self, as already suggested you can find alot different software to help you recover your lost data, however for this to work it is VERY important you stop using your HDD as soon as possible, because your HDD will start overwriting the lost sectors of the disk and making it impossible to recreate any lost data( like suggested by b101uk) I will be happy to help if you should have any questions, i've done these kind of things a hundred of times, i got my own little part time computer support business next to my studies so i'm very experienced with these kind of things  :)

Edited by Anders Ørum
  • Like 1

But if the start boot  hd section was lost they will never recover animore any kind of data cause the HD never start to boot and the solution is reformat everithing they need to know if the HD boots at least normaly right?

But if the start boot  hd section was lost they will never recover animore any kind of data cause the HD never start to boot and the solution is reformat everithing they need to know if the HD boots at least normaly right?

That is true, but if he installs a new hd and installs windows on that, and makes the old run as slave(as he suggested him self), i think there is a chance for recovery, no guarantee of cause  ;)

Edited by Anders Ørum
  • Like 1