Oovee® Games
Bregel

Bregel's Garage

just, wow!

could you may add a version with the slightly shorter canopy like the silver one in this vid (@ 4:20min) ?

no must have! but would be nice to have :-D

Edited by 1stBEAST

Its nice model, but I dont know if that short carriage is usefull in real life. Probably it better to switch the carriage is longer than canopy.

he shortened the canopy for weight reasons.

looks like he is using the carriage as table so it has a use in reallife ;-)

trust me you want this*trying this jedi mind trick thingy* :-D

Edited by 1stBEAST

Nice work man can't wait to drive it

quick question Bregel are you going with working front and rear or just frontal. I mean cdts in front and rear or just the front?

I've started using that setup too on the front end of the truck, I'm not happy with the rear end due to a heavy shaking of the rear axle and wheels on the trails when ussing the Low gear and going up hill

Iam using cdt's on both axle to make weight balanced, nissan truggy and land crusher using this setup too. But I am not set collission to all on those trucks. On this one the axles will hit any object that pass through it, and the suspension travel will stop going up when axle's cdt hit frame's cdt. Setting the suspension behavior is also more dynamic, since there are 2 bones on each axle, one control movement on Z axis, and another one control rotation of the axle on X axis.

• Like 2

you know the said "Its a Moding thing" or it was "it's a Jeep thing" :ph34r:  hahahah

In game suspension lift

did everyone come up with the same idea to do that at once lol Nice Bregel looks amazing

what i have been waiting to see. people starting to use those stabilizer functions. at least i am assuming that is the original base of this function. have thought about some of the different ways to incorporate some of the stock truck/add-on functions, but nice to see someone doing it. 

looking great Bregal. *two thumbs up Smiley* <<<<<we need this. lol

Another thing that function as they should is control arm, so the front axle that attached to it will move up and down along the rotation line of control arm's Y axis. Not vertically up and down.

• Like 2

Thanks a lot for this awesome mod Bregel...I finally have a reason to play the game again.
Are you planning to bring  the Titan to Spintires ? biggrin.png

post-119728-0-69410800-1495350544_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stellyan

Incredible Mod!!  The attention to detail is amazing as it usually is with your mods......And if anyone hasnt already done so roll it over on purpose the underneath is prettier then the top lol! Again great job man.

Are you planning to bring  the Titan to Spintires ? biggrin.png

No, until I find the way to make realistic animation on double wishbone suspension. But its getting closer.

• Like 1

did everyone come up with the same idea to do that at once lol Nice Bregel looks amazing

how can I UP this truck