Oovee® Games
Bregel

Bregel's Garage

I can't wait for the land cruiser 80 to be released it will be a weapon off road, and looks amazing, Any idea on the next project Would love to see a 60 series or 105 series (a 100 with a solid axle front instead of the IFS) But a car from another manufacture would be nice too in Australia the main 2 4x4 wagons are the Toyota Land Cruiser and the Nissan Patrol would be nice to see a Patrol with in game Either a GQ model or GU there are a few in the work shop but they aren't built as good as these cars are, Here are some photos of Patrols http://adventure4x4.tumblr.com/tagged/patrol

hi bregel , i just want to ask ,  why you don't use savero komodo extreme on your incoming fj80 ? maybe it will be great on fj80 :)

note: sorry for my bad english :D

Come on Bregel, please tell us when your toyota will be released ;)

PLEASE!!!!! Can't wait to drive it ;)

• Like 2

Hello, Bregel. One guy on Steam gave me this link to contact with you. He also said that you're working on SpinTires Toyota Land Cruiser 80'. That's my favourite off-road car because of me and my dad travelled a lot in this one. But now let's get to the job:
On our vehicle we have a really interesting body protection (of course including ARB stuff) and i want to share a photos of it with you so you could look at it and MAYBE (hopefully for me) you could like it and add a modification of this one. How can i send you a photo if you are interested? (Facebook, e-mail, etc.)

Hi Bregel,

when I worked on the Long logs steered trailer, localhost show me how to use additional constraints for objects. With this new approach should be possible to make animated wheelhubs with standard suspension tunable by wheelsets. I will test it ASAP. Stay tuned.

EDIT :

Tested, doesn't work.

Edited by V12

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Edited by freeman
  • Like 1

Nice mod man really cool truck and i love the amount of wheels sets and those 37" are really detailed nice mod 

Bregel are you still going to release this big offroad land cruiser?

Ah that BIG cruiser. Afaik it is still in the workshop.

Cracking Mod, i think i still prefer the FJ40 though but saying that this is definitly one of the best 4x4's in the game with all the options, trailers and just the way it drives and crawls up every hill infront of it. Top work Bregel

post-141100-0-78732500-1469847101_thumb.jpg

Bregel,

You really have to stop making these kind of mods...i do have a social life..... :D  :lol:

IYiCn5x.jpg

yP0YCqV.jpg

• Like 2

Finally, my beloved 8 years old pc almost come to the end. Sometimes its boot, sometimes its not. Last couples of years I really stressing the pc (when start the modding). A whole process of making the mods seems already beyond his power to handle it. Modelling and creating hd textures really push it to the limits. When it completely dead, surely I am going to stop the mod until I can afford new pc.

Sometimes its boot, sometimes its not.

If you mean that pressing the on/off button sometimes has no effect, it might be due to a dying power supply unit (PSU).

...Though if it's 8 year old you might indeed want to change it anyway for a faster one.

Finally, my beloved 8 years old pc almost come to the end. Sometimes its boot, sometimes its not. Last couples of years I really stressing the pc (when start the modding). A whole process of making the mods seems already beyond his power to handle it. Modelling and creating hd textures really push it to the limits. When it completely dead, surely I am going to stop the mod until I can afford new pc.

I feel like there is going to be a go fund me for when bregels computer breaks

Ill chip in for a fund Bregel a new pc!!

dude the latest version of the 80 series cruiser is beyond amazing. that on the fairy trail map has, for me made this is the best game in the world. I love simulations and four wheel driving is life so this for me is as good as it gets, ive driven your creation round for days straight!

thankyou!

Just want to chime in and say the FJ80 is probably my favorite ST mod at the moment. Looks gorgeous, suspension is dialed in nicely, and decent attachments. Keep up the good work! I like your style of using the chassis as the base and adding bodies as attachments.