Oovee® Games

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unlimited Modding Team

Unlimited Modding

Put a 3rd set of wheels and tires on the 66 Chevy.

post-53197-0-74423200-1419899824_thumb.jpg

i just want to point this out, i could care less what happens to the dodge now, tweak it, skin it, do whatever heck you could do the big "UPDATE" for it if you like the list would be, make a log trailer, being able to load logs in the bed, add a driver (if you really want to), add more add-ons, make a better spec map (i already got one made though), make more skins, add stock size tires for people who want it lowered.

I think this is going to be my new favorite Jeep for the game and default vehicle for replacing the UAZ, right now the Samurai is my UAZ . BUt i love roll bars and this one has very nice lines looks awesome Spun.

As usual i can't wait lol ! 

I almost forgot SID is it possible to make the Spare tire an add on like you did with the 4door Wrangler ? Sometimes i like seeing just the body alone and when i put on other wheels from you on this it will look different than the spare. If it had a choice to use the spare or not at least it would not look weird when i use your other tires you've made on this jeep.

Can that be possible please ?

Is there a way i can do that on the samurai ? I just want the spare to be off sometimes i like the lines of the vehicle from behind without the spare in the way but still i am more than happy with it and can enjoy it  still as is. 

No big deal just asking i still love all of them either way.

I think this is going to be my new favorite Jeep for the game and default vehicle for replacing the UAZ, right now the Samurai is my UAZ . BUt i love roll bars and this one has very nice lines looks awesome Spun.

As usual i can't wait lol ! 

I almost forgot SID is it possible to make the Spare tire an add on like you did with the 4door Wrangler ? Sometimes i like seeing just the body alone and when i put on other wheels from you on this it will look different than the spare. If it had a choice to use the spare or not at least it would not look weird when i use your other tires you've made on this jeep.

Can that be possible please ?

Is there a way i can do that on the samurai ? I just want the spare to be off sometimes i like the lines of the vehicle from behind without the spare in the way but still i am more than happy with it and can enjoy it  still as is. 

No big deal just asking i still love all of them either way.

Im not a fan of addons right now because they add so much weight to the vehicle it makes it handle like crap. Not sure how to fix this problem. I asked around and had no luck getting any real answers. Im having the same issue with my Blazer right now. That's why im waiting to release it hoping I can find a solution to this problem.

I understand completely and thanks for getting back to me so soon, keep up the great awesome work man happy holidays :) .

I appreciate you taking the time to polish up things, take as much time as you have too i am sure in the end when you feel it is ready it will be great.

I also understand that these mods are not just a walk in the park, it takes a lot of time and dedication so whatever you see fit is best for us all and the mods i will support and be happy with.

Happy New Year :)

One way is to make sure the COM of the addon is in the same place as the COM of the truck, which should at the very least minimize the effects of the extra mass.

I understand completely and thanks for getting back to me so soon, keep up the great awesome work man happy holidays :) .

I appreciate you taking the time to polish up things, take as much time as you have too i am sure in the end when you feel it is ready it will be great.

I also understand that these mods are not just a walk in the park, it takes a lot of time and dedication so whatever you see fit is best for us all and the mods i will support and be happy with.

Happy New Year :)

Happy Holidays to you too. Thanks for the kind words!!! 

One way is to make sure the COM of the addon is in the same place as the COM of the truck, which should at the very least minimize the effects of the extra mass.

Checking on this now. Thanks PL

Ok so I made sure the COM on the add-on was the same as the truck and it did help a little. They are both set to -0.6. So I tried to move the add-on down even more to see what would happen and it didn't help. Why cant objects in the game have no weight at all? :angry:  Thanks again PL

Here's the Willys with the other wheel sets on it. They are much bigger than the default wheels. If your into that. :)

WaxiPUP.jpg

6szlCdG.jpg

tCUJXFe.jpg

Why cant objects in the game have no weight at all? :angry:

Because the physics engine treats objects with zero mass as fixed objects (like the buildings, big rocks on the pit etc)

Because F=ma or F/m=a you can have 2 situations, depending on how the engine handles divide by zero:

1. Any force applied to a zero mass object causes it to accelerate to infinite speed (bad)
  2. Regardless of how much force is applied, the object will not accelerate (and thus will not move)

Since we don't want our truck addons to be a) attached to a fixed point in space or B)everywhere simultaneously, we aren't allowed to have zero mass objects.

I have had some serious issues with COM, where moving it even slightly can cause massive instability in the vehicle, so I'm not really sure what's going on there :/

What about a trailer hitch? Am I not gonna be able to create a trailer hitch attachment for the '51 Chevy without having problems? Or other vehicles like the '66 Chevy SID is going to release? It's not sounding good after reading this. :(

SID Ford Bronco Concept

eEnhoJ2.jpg

VSQwz5A.jpg

This truck is awesome, so much fun in mud runs and hill climbs ! Has a wheelie bar  ;) .

Thank you Skull ! 

Been working on this for a while now. Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner. Wanting to do a standard Tacoma as well but this is coming along. Not sure about the animation of these angled shocks though after the crawler debacle.

MZvUVUl.png

Been waiting for this puppy. Hope the animation works out because I love the way it looks. This is going to be some epic fun.

Been working on this for a while now. Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner. Wanting to do a standard Tacoma as well but this is coming along. Not sure about the animation of these angled shocks though after the crawler debacle.

MZvUVUl.png

lets see the front:) looks like a power wagon 51 chev remix :) I love the classics.

lets see the front:) looks like a power wagon 51 chev remix :) I love the classics.

Dude might need your help on this one. It needs some body work. You down?