Oovee® Games

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unlimited Modding Team

Unlimited Modding

Last update for the day.

post-53197-0-50397000-1412486200_thumb.jpg

My next project 1970 Chevy Blazer

post-53197-0-20380700-1412662377_thumb.jpg

I have a 99 ram and they are strong as hell ive help tow a few semi's in the snow, but not strong enough without the semi's help.

Wait. That one is yours? *jealous* 

I think im going to leave the top on and make it so it's able to come off with a full cage and spare tire as an add-on.

post-53197-0-08513900-1412856318_thumb.jpg

A little rock crawling and then it went bad for the both of us, and on that we called it a night  :D

post-60154-0-13860400-1413024660_thumb.jpg

post-60154-0-30081300-1413024663_thumb.jpg

Love it. The UMT is getting better and better.

Be more specific. What are you asking for?

Have you posted any of these mods anywhere yet? 

yes spun has posted his jeep wrangler and FJ40, brute has posted his f350, and a few more that i cant think of off the top of my head.

anyway here is a update on my 1999 dodge ram 1500.

king got the sounds for the engine done and spun has some skins im letting him include with the dodge (forgot to put in the vid sorry) and i have made some more addons and tires, oh and thx spun for showing me my mistake with the window textures. anyway here is a vid of the updated dodge and some tire testing to show you how all the tires perform on mud and hard surfaces.

EDIT: almost forgot that i also tweaked the gearing cause at high speed the truck felt to "floatie"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwcunxkyD1Y&feature=youtu.be

Just finished painting Brutes M35a2

post-53197-0-97046100-1413184780_thumb.jpg

yes spun has posted his jeep wrangler and FJ40, brute has posted his f350, and a few more that i cant think of off the top of my head.

anyway here is a update on my 1999 dodge ram 1500.

king got the sounds for the engine done and spun has some skins im letting him include with the dodge (forgot to put in the vid sorry) and i have made some more addons and tires, oh and thx spun for showing me my mistake with the window textures. anyway here is a vid of the updated dodge and some tire testing to show you how all the tires perform on mud and hard surfaces.

EDIT: almost forgot that i also tweaked the gearing cause at high speed the truck felt to "floatie"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwcunxkyD1Y&feature=youtu.be

I just noticed you removed the wooden bridge. Nice touch ;)

Ya i made a tweak that removes all Bridges and makes the rocks not move or do that stupid bounce thing, so much more fun this way.

Nice to see you got the new version of my mesh in game. Looks miles better. :D

Nope the body model was the newest I just rebuilt some of the body panels that I wasn't happy with ill have to send you a few pics of the new build I think you'll like it

When they (Pavel) builds in snorkel support this puppy can go anywhere. Nice work guys.