Oovee® Games

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unlimited Modding Team

Unlimited Modding

Hey everyone! We are here, in action, making mods for all of you. So, enjoy!

This thread will contain pics and update on the teams released and WIP vehicles. We can not guarantee we will do requests, however we will consider it. 

Current team members: King_the_modder (king), Brute Terror (brute), spunindarkness (Spun), skull of death (skull)

As well please STAY ON TOPIC! Thanks!

Can't wait to play that G500. Would love to see the dual rear-axle version too. (Just watched that Top Gear episode. :D)

Can't wait to play that G500. Would love to see the dual rear-axle version too. (Just watched that Top Gear episode. :D)

That will be implemented as well! :) 

Yes, this needs alot of work, i know its no-where near perfect. But heres a picture anyway, im making the base model and some details, then Brute Terror will do the touch-ups, rounding, etc. It will look way better when its complete.  Let us know what you think of it so far, but please dont be negative, encouraging feedback please :) 

6.png

Looks like a great start. Perhaps the single and double rear axle can be addon options like the current in-game trucks. Then you can decide if you want the extra weight or the extra traction and bed space (for log hauling)?

The problem with the modded cars is that they're too new&clean. A bit of rust, dust and scratches would make them look authentic compared to vanilla cars.

I'm excited when I see this! Is there already a normal way to add the truck? Or do this (overwrite/change) an other truck in game?

I'm excited when I see this! Is there already a normal way to add the truck? Or do this (overwrite/change) an other truck in game?

As for now you can only overwrite an existing truck as there are no means to place a custom car on the map.

My tires actually look okay on the Uaz..  Now to test the g500 in game, or the Man Kat 1 4x4.. which one?? (note, g500 doesnt have suspension yet)

shot061714_134642.png

That kraz 6316 looks good in the full game!

some texture on those boggers on the Uaz would make them a lot better they should be more brown/grey/black instead of solid  single color

Here is the Man Kat 1 (mostly un-textured, some parts have color for deform and mud physics to be applied, so basically im saying we are re-texturing soon!) Also i accidentally took steam screen shot at same time! :P

shot061914_025440.pngYes it is damaged.. alot ;)

some texture on those boggers on the Uaz would make them a lot better they should be more brown/grey/black instead of solid  single color

I agree, the textures could use some work, but the models look good.

Kraz 6316 getting final texturing for the full game. 

Updated pic of Kraz 6316