Oovee® Games

[1.7.1] D-535 - Unavailable autoload medium, long logs

- Unavailable autoload long logs (in autoload area show "Current truck cant
carry this load" even it installed necessary equipment).
-  Unavailable  autoload  medium  logs with installed equipment "Crane" and
"Medium  Log  Cart"  (in  autoload  area  show  that you need install other
equipment).

Install fix: copy all Media folder content to Media folder in game folder.

The author of this fix is unknown.

Truck_D-535_autoload_fix.zip

That bug was present in 1.7.0 and has been fixed in 1.7.1. 

@oldman777Come to Discord, it’s much livelier there!

@Trackrod_ST You too, mistah! Forum’s notifications have stopped working, I’ve sent you a PM 30 days ago inviting you to Discord and you still haven’t looked at it!

Get your butts over to Discord you two! Chop-chop! 😁

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Truckwolf said:

That bug was present in 1.7.0 and has been fixed in 1.7.1. 

@oldman777Come to Discord, it’s much livelier there!

It doesn't fixed for me in 1.7.1And thanks for the invitation, but I hardly play now. 

20210302222917_1.thumb.jpg.54a7473cdc23ac6c14ebeb5e36eae958.jpg

20210302223648_1.thumb.jpg.49f66b93e0124d27a9456d78c84043ea.jpg

Edited by oldman777

Dang it, you're right, the crane platform is still bugged. In 1.7.0 I noticed that it wouldn't auto load neither medium logs, nor long logs.  Now in 1.7.1 the long logs and the medium logs on the logger platform have been fixed, but the medium logs for the crane platform still wouldn't auto load. I'll repost it in the bugs channel on Discord.

You don't have to play to be on Discord, we can chat, look at pretty screenshots, post some interesting youtube videos, there's alway something new everyday. 🙂

@oldman777 Aaaahhh, I see what the problem is - trailer_kraz_cart requires “kraz_markers” and ural_cart requires “ural_crane_support” (both of which D-535 cannot install). And that unknown author of yours has really come up with the best solution: duplicate the xml files and create unique “maz_cart” and “trailer_maz_cart” addons for D-535 without the required addons.  Brilliant!

I reported it on Discord to Zane.  Thanks Oldman!

p.s. I had the markers removed so I thought that it was fixed, I asked PL about it and he also said that everything works fine, but he also has outdated xml files from before trailer_kraz_cart was made to require markers.
Now come to Discord!😁

16 hours ago, Truckwolf said:

I reported it on Discord to Zane.  Thanks Oldman!

Remind him about the Russian translation too. He will probably hear you. I'm already tired. :)

• Like 1

@TruckwolfIs the game even alive anymore?  It's been gone from Steam for almost 2 months with no word from Zane.  I think this time the game may really be dead, in which case it's pointless to report bugs.  I even tried to reach out to Zane, no reply.  It seems that the game is dead and Zane has moved on to other things, since there's no more money to be made from ST.

Edited by Unster
12 hours ago, Unster said:

@TruckwolfIs the game even alive anymore?  It's been gone from Steam for almost 2 months with no word from Zane.  I think this time the game may really be dead, in which case it's pointless to report bugs.  I even tried to reach out to Zane, no reply.  It seems that the game is dead and Zane has moved on to other things, since there's no more money to be made from ST.

I have the same proposal for the future of the game.

I opened this thread to share a fix for those who will still play, than with the hope that this will be fixed.

9 hours ago, oldman777 said:

I have the same proposal for the future of the game.

I opened this thread to share a fix for those who will still play, than with the hope that this will be fixed.

I understand.  This was more for Truckwolf who was acting like Zane is still developing the game.  I also have some things in mind that I wish were fixed, but given what's happened I feel there's no point in posting about it.