Oovee® Games

1.6.2 | Problems, errors, bugs.

I know that everyone has already written about this problem, but almost no one was able to show with examples what exactly this is happening.
I will open your eyes, comrades! It's not about the graphics, it's about the new physics of dirt. I don't know if this can be optimized somehow, but so far things are as follows:
If the car is on the asphalt, the FPS will not fall, but if the car drives into the mud, we get what you see in the video:

The more wheels are in the mud and the more swampy the terrain, the greater the load on your PC.
Simply put, if 10 cars FLY over the swamp, there will be no loss of frame rate, but as soon as they all fall into this swamp, trouble occurs...

Dirt roads that do not collapse do not strain your PC, much in the same way as asphalt.

Edited by Alex Cameron

That's what I was complaining about, there is the Fps problem, If the game was excellent, But after what they did with the mud physics, When you get to difficult terrain, the FPS drops horribly, They would have to solve that problem, For my part, I uninstalled it from the game, because I do not see a solution and I am not to waste my time playing with that terrible problem! 

image.png

And this is also relevant. The machine must use fuel. Refueling and fuel carts are an important part of the gameplay as an alternative cargo to the logs.
With such a fuel consumption, refueling is practically unnecessary, you can refuel near garages. You need to return the old fuel consumption.

This game so buggy and not a single word from the devs here again.
But it’s the most necessary thing at the moment to launch a new dlc *facepalm*
Why China? It’s easy- big amount of players are there who will pay and literally the same trucks.

12 hours ago, Eversman said:

This game so buggy and not a single word from the devs here again.
But it’s the most necessary thing at the moment to launch a new dlc *facepalm*
Why China? It’s easy- big amount of players are there who will pay and literally the same trucks.

Visual fanservis - it's not bad. Personally, I don't give a damn how technically similar the cars are, the main thing is that anyone who wants to can choose what they like best.20201125195215_1.thumb.jpg.b8cb85c6c035dd6bb95a92ed178b8ade.jpg

Regarding fixes, they fix every patch that was broken. They took up new content - is it bad? Errors will appear anyway, alas, this is inevitable, the main thing is that the final product is functional.

Edited by Alex Cameron
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Alex Cameron said:

Errors will appear anyway, alas, this is inevitable, the main thing is that the final product is functional.

The game is now 6,5 years out, i wonder when they will show us a working product.

sorry have to do this - now I don’t disturb your thread anymore

Edited by Eversman

After a small update (seems December 12), the game at startup gives an error "Oops, SpinTires crashed". If you turn off the MSI Afterburner / RivaTuner, then the game starts normally. Before the update, everything worked without problems.

P.S. Today's updates (1.7.0) do not solve this problem.

On 12/16/2020 at 7:43 AM, BANDERLOGIE said:

After a small update (seems December 12), the game at startup gives an error "Oops, SpinTires crashed". If you turn off the MSI Afterburner / RivaTuner, then the game starts normally. Before the update, everything worked without problems.

P.S. Today's updates (1.7.0) do not solve this problem.

I have MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner and did not see this with this game.

I had this occur with Euro Truck Simulator 2 a while back. The solution was to change some settings within RivaTuner statistics server. I can't remember now what they were, but you can try the ones on the right hand side starting with "Application detection level" and see if you reach a good combination that still displays statistics but works.