Oovee® Games

9 hours ago, Trackrod_ST said:

You put "confused" on my post".

The game problems are well documented. How we deal with them is where we differ.

I play the game as well as I can, to avoid getting stuck.

You play the game as badly as you can, in order to get stuck.

I thought that people in the thread with problems would talk about problems for the developers to fix them, and not find a reason for jokes here. I can't believe you are really interested in playing in the current environment.
Yes, I agree, the current mud is a very interesting solution, BUT WHEELS SHOULD NOT FALL INTO THE GROUND WHEN THE MACHINE IS NOT MOVING. This needs to be corrected, not justified. If for you this is a topic for jokes, then this is your right, I prefer to look for errors and report them, so that it is useful.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 10:11 PM, Alex Cameron said:

I thought that people in the thread with problems would talk about problems for the developers to fix them, and not find a reason for jokes here. I can't believe you are really interested in playing in the current environment.
Yes, I agree, the current mud is a very interesting solution, BUT WHEELS SHOULD NOT FALL INTO THE GROUND WHEN THE MACHINE IS NOT MOVING. This needs to be corrected, not justified. If for you this is a topic for jokes, then this is your right, I prefer to look for errors and report them, so that it is useful.

I understand how you feel about this, but it's not always as easy as telling the game what to do and it does it. Often, programming stuff like this is harder than you think, especially with a limited game engine that's not made for it. But that's not to say Oovee couldn't have handled this better; they absolutely could have. 

I'm not saying that it's impossible to fix or anything, or that what you're saying is not true, but clearly impatience won't help here. Currently, I don't have the game installed, I'm just waiting for an update, or anything. We all know what's wrong, we just need to wait for fixes, or anything, really. I don't think many people here currently enjoy playing the game in this state, or they wouldn't be here. With the amount of issues, pointing out specific things won't be useful until most of it is polished up and those few things go unnoticed. 

Hope you understand, and have a nice day.