Oovee® Games

Hello. Because I know English at the 3rd grade level, I will express my thoughts through a google translator. I think we can understand each other.
So, the idea is this: in our game, the main goal is to bring all the logs to the sawmill. All. I think there have been a lot of requests for Oovee to add something new to the game and I'm ready to give you an idea.
We need: a map where a fire is raging in the forest, a reservoir and fire trucks. We need to drive a fire engine to the reservoir, fill it with water there, put out the fire in the forest. It's all. The whole idea. It's funny, the idea is not very fat, but this is already something new.
You can limit the amount of time spent on the map, say, if in three playing days you do not cope with the task, you lose. Or, after dealing with the fires, you can do the old business of hauling logs to the sawmill.
In fact, this topic can be developed. What do you think?

авпавп.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, more mission types would be great (once the physics and core functionality are ironed out).  Firefighting is a good idea and it would add more variety to the gameplay.  Same goes for different cargo types, not just logs.  For example, delivering steel beams to help build a bridge or bricks to rebuild houses.

I'd like a gamemode where you can only drive one truck at a time, and you have to make do with what you have, to encourage use of all vehicles, which is in dire need at the moment since many seem to have no purpose in the game. Another idea is that you could unlock new trucks around the map but you can't change addons, this would also encourage use of each vehicle and give them all a purpose, rather than just being able to use one or two for everything, which I think would be nice.

7 hours ago, DeltΔV said:

I'd like a gamemode where you can only drive one truck at a time, and you have to make do with what you have, to encourage use of all vehicles, which is in dire need at the moment since many seem to have no purpose in the game

A little bit of self-imposed restriction and role playing already takes care of that.  I don't necessarily choose the most capable truck when starting a new map, in fact I rarely do.  I pick something and then pretend that's what I have to make do with.

On 9/1/2020 at 6:15 PM, Unster said:

A little bit of self-imposed restriction and role playing already takes care of that.  I don't necessarily choose the most capable truck when starting a new map, in fact I rarely do.  I pick something and then pretend that's what I have to make do with.

Sometimes I lose motivation to keep doing that sort of thing, but I agree that it's not that important to add.