Oovee® Games

7 minutes ago, Eversman said:

@TiaguX84

which quality you are talking about?

Aren't we talking on camera in the first person?
When I asked the first question, I asked if this mod has a first-person camera, MudRunner has a first-person camera, Spintires doesn't, which is why I asked if this mod is a first-person camera?
and if so, is it that the quality is more or less equal to MudRunner?
look, maybe I explained myself badly I don't speak english I translate on google

I tried to put a print screen here but I can't, I left the link with the image of the first person camera that Spintires never had:

https://prnt.sc/tyys6c

Edited by TiaguX84

@TiaguX84

At first, please inform you what ST+ does. I will not explain every detail when there is a description on the MOD download site.

it doesn’t enable the view from the driver seat or as you called it „first person“

you can achiev this for the standard truck by modifieing the xml files. Some of the MOD truck already has this setting in there file. So you dont have a roof cam but a interior cam.

and no, you don’t have a speedometer or something like this in Spintires 

1 minute ago, Eversman said:

@TiaguX84

At first, please inform you what ST+ does. I will not explain every detail when there is a description on the MOD download site.

it doesn’t enable the view from the driver seat or as you called it „first person“

you can achiev this for the standard truck by modifieing the xml files. Some of the MOD truck already has this setting in there file. So you dont have a roof cam but a interior cam.

ok thanks for explaining .

2 minutes ago, Eversman said:

@TiaguX84

ok thanks for explaining .

ups, sorry i don't know what i did that created two messages, sorry

Edited by TiaguX84

ST never had a cabin camera.  Some mods may have it, but usually the interiors are nothing to look at.  Cabin camera was added in MR with a simple generic gauge display pasted on the dashboard.

In ST, I've changed the positions of the roof cam to be hood cams.  That's a good alternative to the cabin cam.  You just change the cam position in each truck's xml file.

Edited by Unster