Oovee® Games

crash, crash and crash again

Hi
since I have Spintires the game has crashed a few times I even lost count of the crashes that the game gives and I only have 44 hours of play, well, today's crash was when I was going to use the advanced options of the truck and I heard it before from the crash the trailer to disengage, I uninstalled the game on Monday and after uninstalling I deleted files and folders that had been left on the PC after uninstallation, well, the game worked more or less well until today to give this crash another thing I want to say is that when me and other players use the advanced options of trucks to use the winch or change the tire pressure or other things sometimes the trailer disengages itself and as I said this problem is not only mine also happens with other players and when disengaging alone trailer becomes a rather annoying problem, please solve this problem ...
... one thing that would be very useful in the game would be the game to autosave, it happened to me twice to be close to finishing a map and crashing and being obliged to start the map again and sometimes I don’t have the patience to start the same maps after so much work

spintires_2117156_crash_2020_8_8T8_22_1C0.mdmp

Edited by TiaguX84
Posted (edited)

another crash, I was going to use the truck’s advanced options and the trailer disengaged alone and game crashed, I’m going to give up Spintires I’m tired of wasting hours of game and without evolving in the game because of the crashes, if they tell me it’s possible to move on to previous version, I prefer to play the previous version, version 1.6.1 has problems that stop being a playable game for me, well, I hope that some dev or someone who is part of the team that made the update gives me hope because I just want to play a game that I love and not being able to play is extremely frustrating ...

spintires_2117156_crash_2020_8_11T13_43_36C0.mdmp

Edited by TiaguX84

Playing spintires is a bit like 4x4 in real life; unattended stops everywhere, alone on the sideway to figure out how to make the truck go further.

For now the game is not playable, let's hope a 1.6.2 version will arrive to resolve that.

It's a fact that it would be nice to have a way to go back to previous version,  or at least test those release as beta before publishing

• Like 2

This game really needs a beta channel.  There used to be a public beta (last year) for some time.  It was a really good idea and it worked well.  There was also later a private beta open to select members, but all of that has been closed to the detriment of the product.  It doesn't make sense.  Luckily there are other games in this genre to play.

• Like 1

yes, I totally agree with the idea of having a beta in each update that would be excellent, I hope the bugs are fixed, I play another game that every time an update is released they release a beta to find the problems and only after they have solved all the bugs they release the update for the game that way it would avoid people running out of playing Spintires, I love the game and I've been very close to buying a game similar to Spintires, I didn't do it because I believe devs go for the game again to work properly, I have the game a short time ago and bought all the dlc´s to support Oovee, well, now it’s waiting for the problems to be fixed, I just don’t know how long it will take.

• 2 weeks later...

how long will it take before they release an update for devs to fix the various Spintires bugs?
I haven't played Spintires for 3 weeks, I bought the game and all the DLC's and I did it to support Oovee and of course to play. 🤨

The same for me. I bought DLC as well and haven't played it because of unreal physics and bugs. They are waiting until all players will give up waiting and then will release patch and will start to develop features in this times not existing community asked for.

That's why I like to see before I buy.  I haven't bought this DLC because I can see the physics are a mess.  There's really no reason to buy it until these issues are sorted out.  If Oovee manages to release a quality product and I still have interest in it, I'll gladly support it by buying the DLC's.

• 2 months later...

I left this post on August 8th, it was the day I stopped playing Spintires due to the new update that made the game unplayable not only for me but for other people and until today no more updates have been released to correct the problem, why?
it's been over 2 months since i bought the new dlc and i can't play it and i've tested several solutions and it's always crashing not only me but other people i've been in contact with...