Sign in to follow this  
Zane (Oovee)

v1.5.1 now available!

v 1.5.1 has now been pushed to Steam.

Improvements

- B-80 more exhaust smoke.
- B-80 front/rear suspension tweaks.
- Tweaks to steering speeds across all VP DLC vehicles.

Fixes

- Fixed collision boxes of remote vehicles not always following trucks in MP and violently flailing around.
- Fixed game not starting with VP DLC installed.
- Fixed missing tail lamp textures on trailer 817 tent.
- Fixed large flare sizes at night.
- Fixed trailers spawning in ground.
- Fixed 431510 roof marker lights not being properly rooted to parent frame.
- Repackaged DLC .zip files to store rather than compress to prevent long loading times and stutters.

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

It is good to see tweaks, however I'd like to direct your attention to very important issue - refuelling in multiplayer causes crash for player that is being refuelled. The games I've tested are both 1.5.0 and 1.5.1, Steam originals, all DLC's included. Also, we've stumbled upon multiplayer issue that during initial spawn, when vehicles are appearing onto each other, there is possibility to drag and roll over other player's lorry, even if it is in "jelly" state, and there should be no collision. Hovewer, it happened only once, and I am not sure about the cause of this - all I can say, is I did it as a host of session.

The same issues as in 1.5.0. No rocks, no russian... Thanks for update.

1 hour ago, Fairey Gannet said:

It is good to see tweaks, however I'd like to direct your attention to very important issue - refuelling in multiplayer causes crash for player that is being refuelled. The games I've tested are both 1.5.0 and 1.5.1, Steam originals, all DLC's included. Also, we've stumbled upon multiplayer issue that during initial spawn, when vehicles are appearing onto each other, there is possibility to drag and roll over other player's lorry, even if it is in "jelly" state, and there should be no collision. Hovewer, it happened only once, and I am not sure about the cause of this - all I can say, is I did it as a host of session.

Thanks, we addressed two major issues fairly quickly - we are looking into the others.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Zane (Oovee) said:

Thanks, we addressed two major issues fairly quickly - we are looking into the others.

Thank you kindly! If I will happen to stumble upon some more problems, I will let know on the spot.

• Like 1