Oovee® Games

I first noticed i couldn't squash any mushrooms in this truck in win 7 but (forgot i created a login ages ago too lol) fresh install on win 10 pro and still the same result no squashed mushrooms with the e-167. All other trucks squash them ok. P.s. enjoying the updates that have happened and like the DLC  🤩

Interesting, never noticed that.  At first I thought you were going to mention how those big tires have unexpectedly poor grip in mud, which is really the main issue with these tires.

5 hours ago, Unster said:

Interesting, never noticed that.  At first I thought you were going to mention how those big tires have unexpectedly poor grip in mud, which is really the main issue with these tires.

That will be because of this:

SubstanceFriction="1.0"

Where the 'standard' for offroad tyres is 1.2 (as per this post) Also dynamic friction.

Edited by PressureLine
20 hours ago, PressureLine said:

That will be because of this:

SubstanceFriction="1.0"

Where the 'standard' for offroad tyres is 1.2 (as per this post) Also dynamic friction.

That's part of the issue.  I have these tires set to 1.8 and 2.0.  But the problem with traction in this game goes deeper than that as has been discussed on this forum.  To keep it short there are two problems.  First, FullPushDepth appears to be an absolute value rather than a relative value, making large tires perform worse and small tires better than they should.  2nd, SubstanceFriction has very little effect, even in mud.  So changing it hardly fixes the problem.  Friction is the dominant factor, both in mud and on pavement.