Oovee® Games

Please allow us to Disable Automatic re-fueling for all trucks

Be original! refuel trucks manually (as much as you need). Make it a rule! switch engine off before refueling. and make it so diesel stains occur on the road. This change affects gas stations, refueling from tankers.

Edited by Gabe_2.0
  • Like 1

I don't need the stains (careful fueling in real life doesn't result in stains either) but fully agree on the incremental fueling and I've suggested it in the past.

hey man, yeah fuel stains should be a low probability. I Once again come back to spintires original despite the lack of features because Snow Runner and Mud Runner yet again fail. A friend of mine knows his stuff, and he gave Snow Runner a hard and blunt review. I came back once again to nag the developers of ST to make it more advanced and more hands on. One of the things is to look again as mentioned for the past few years, refueling

8 hours ago, Gabe_2.0 said:

he gave Snow Runner a hard and blunt review.

Really? What did he say about it? I think it's a decent improvement over Mudrunner but I won't buy it until it's either on sale, on steam, or both. I don't like how it strays away from the russian part of the game, limiting it to only 3 maps (that's the Americans for you), but gameplay-wise it seems decent.

38 minutes ago, DeltΔV said:

Really? What did he say about it? I think it's a decent improvement over Mudrunner but I won't buy it until it's either on sale, on steam, or both. I don't like how it strays away from the russian part of the game, limiting it to only 3 maps (that's the Americans for you), but gameplay-wise it seems decent.

on epic only exclusive which means:

1. first Saber has completely squashed free modding on it...all mods are controlled through http://Mod.Io site and getting them any were else will not work in game as they need a license...yes there licensing the mods

2.modding is restricted on only what they want you to mod...think that speaks for itself...

3. vehicles are poor handling and unrealistic. is bad... there like all over the place, new suspension sucks, vehicles will fly up off the ground hitting a little bump,side all over like road physics are way off...

4. no simulation ...drive to lumber yard no animated lumber yard a static models with ugly glowing  box on ground saying Hey stupid park here ,hold button down load shows up basic in back drive to spot to drop it off repeat....they sucked all simulation out this no crane to load either

and lastly...Saber dont like you ,get banned your email on http://mod.io so you buy game and cant get mods for it...

He probably didn't spend enough time with the thing. I'd take it with a pinch of salt really, but epic exclusive? P.S Saber priced it at 60 AUD or premium almost 100 dollars! Never has even Spintires itself asked for this much for a copy ever!

Edited by Gabe_2.0
14 hours ago, Gabe_2.0 said:

I Once again come back to spintires original despite the lack of features because Snow Runner and Mud Runner yet again fail.

I don't think that's true at all, but why are we talking about SR here?  There's something to like in every one of these games.  None of them have "failed".  They all have strengths and weaknesses (I have all 3 games).

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Unster said:

I don't think that's true at all, but why are we talking about SR here?  There's something to like in every one of these games.  None of them have "failed".  They all have strengths and weaknesses (I have all 3 games).

Well Spintires the Original, the official developent refuses to touch advanced features and dose not realize some suggetions here were amazing but still refused to go there, there are certain things that must be part of it. MR picks up from where ST left, introduces missing features to an extent but still belongs here. Snow runner (very intrested in it) amplified the experience. That was only his opinion tho so its still good idea to explore it

On 5/5/2020 at 6:40 AM, Eversman said:

@Gabe_2.0 Play SR before you talk about it. Make your own picture about the game. But i guess I’m talking to a ST fanboy.

both games has there advantages and disadvantages.

At the moment I cannot afford to get it because Australian dollar is weak. So what appears as a standard price for US of 44 or 60, on my end appears as 60 AUD or 100 AUD. It's tempting to get it but I just have a gut feeling it's not all it seems for some reason. I will try to wait for a discount sale.

6 hours ago, Gabe_2.0 said:

At the moment I cannot afford to get it because Australian dollar is weak. So what appears as a standard price for US of 44 or 60, on my end appears as 60 AUD or 100 AUD. It's tempting to get it but I just have a gut feeling it's not all it seems for some reason. I will try to wait for a discount sale.

The problem isn't that you haven't bought SR, the problem was that you have made strong baseless statements about it without having played it.  Having said that, if you can wait before getting it, it's better to wait as currently it's more buggy than the average early access game.  It's playable & looks nice but the controls especially are lacking badly.  Some people have even lost all their game progress but that seems to be limited to the console version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 2:46 PM, Gabe_2.0 said:

Be original! refuel trucks manually (as much as you need). Make it a rule! switch engine off before refueling. and make it so diesel stains occur on the road. This change affects gas stations, refueling from tankers.

But in regards to this, I will look into making it more as you described. 

• Like 1