Oovee® Games

Mud clipping through duallies

This has been in the game for a long time, but it is kind of an eye sore when using these wheels.  The mud should be pushed down by the wheels, not come through them.

20200219202212_1.jpg.772a6b28047909c1a992e6f95b648185.jpg

Edited by Unster
8 hours ago, Unster said:

This has been in the game for a long time, but it is kind of an eye sore when using these wheels.  The mud should be pushed down by the wheels, not come through them.

20200219202212_1.jpg?psid=1&width=1152&h

There is something wrong with the pic. Could you try to upload it again?

3 hours ago, Zukakis said:

There is something wrong with the pic. Could you try to upload it again?

Thanks for letting me know.  It has to do with the extreme size restrictions that this forum places on uploaded pics.  I tried to link it from my OneDrive account but that didn't work because of permissions.  So I had to shrink this screenshot and reduce the quality to be able to upload it.

@Zane (Oovee)Do we each have some upload quota?  I've noticed that the restrictions are increasingly more severe, maybe as I upload more screenshots over time.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Zukakis said:

We do, 25MB. Go in your profile, upper right corner, and click on "My Attachments", you will see your files and remaining quota

Thanks.  That's pretty low.  And there's not an easy way to remove old attachments.  I guess I'd have to go to the old posts with attachments and edit them out.

That or increase the limit or automatically remove attachments once the corresponding post gets to a few months old.  25 MB is very low for a lifetime of posting.  That's the old-school limit per one email!