oldman777

Translation strings (for all languages)

This thread was created to accelerate the missing game translation into various languages. So if anyone wants to translate the string files posted translation here.

Full translation into Russian, as well as added strings for the English includes:

b130.xml - renamed <WheelsSet Title="Chained Wheels"> to <WheelsSet Title="chained_wheels">

kraz255.xml - renamed <WheelsSet Title="Road Type 1"> to <WheelsSet Title="road_type_1">

<WheelsSet Title="Offroad Type 2"> to <WheelsSet Title="offroad_type_2">

e167.xml - renamed <WheelsSet Title="Offroad Type 2"> to <WheelsSet Title="offroad_type_2">

For English and Russian "Game.txt" added strings:

/road_type_1
Road Type 1

/offroad_type_2
Offroad Type 2

These two strings will need to be added for the remaining languages.

The attached archive contains is fully completed Russian translation for version 1.3.6 + DLC.

An exception: I do not know how to translate for "Always." I hope someone will tell me how to do this.

2099451429_SpinTires2019-08-2513-02-45-57.thumb.jpg.10b785dc6ff22b3542902aa29baaca2c.jpg

Translation_strings_1.3.6+DLC.rar

Edited by oldman777
error
  • Like 1

Thank you oldman,

There has been a lot of "additional" strings added with v1.3.7 - if you could translate this version, I can then integrate the changes right away.

Full translation into Russian, as well as added strings for the English includes:

b130.xml - renamed <WheelsSet Title="Chained Wheels"> to <WheelsSet Title="chained_wheels">

kraz255.xml - renamed <WheelsSet Title="Road Type 1"> to <WheelsSet Title="road_type_1">

For English and Russian "Game.txt" added strings:

/road_type_1
Road Type 1

/offroad_type_2
Offroad Type 2 

These two strings will need to be added for the remaining languages.

The attached archive contains is fully completed Russian translation based version 1.3.7.

Translation_strings_1.3.7.zip

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zane (Oovee) said:

Большое спасибо!

Пожалуйста, на здоровье!

On 9/25/2019 at 11:51 AM, Zane (Oovee) said:

Thank you oldman,

There has been a lot of "additional" strings added with v1.3.7 - if you could translate this version, I can then integrate the changes right away.

It seems not too late for the final translation version.

Translation_strings_1.3.7_Final.zip

5 hours ago, Zane (Oovee) said:

Added to the latest version going on Steam soon. Thank you.

How long soon is? Hours, days, weeks?😁

Will the new version come with the new DLC?

On 10/3/2019 at 3:44 PM, Zane (Oovee) said:

Added to the latest version going on Steam soon. Thank you.

Zane, the files are not fixed in 1.3.7 stable version.

There is still no translation for the wheels.

20191004180058_1.thumb.jpg.2cc0a4c3ff3df47d1bde7db28d194ab0.jpg

I noticed more inaccuracies new strings in the Russian translation for 1.3.7 (stable): 

/cabin_center_accessory_01
игральная кость (Аксессуар)

In Russian, in any title, the first letter of the first word is capitalized

Игральная кость (Аксессуар)

Clear abbreviated spelling of words with a dot at the end is also acceptable (Can’t check what better right on the spot, I don’t have Aftermath DLC):

Игр. кость (Аксессуар)

And the second sentence, replace the word "ALWAYS" for all trucks it needed with a white square:

Edited by oldman777

I returned. :)

Full Russian translation, v1.4.4+DLC.

Almost all the translation for Chernobyl DLC was not correctly done.
I made the missing translation for the main game and replaced parts the DLC translation .
As well as the terms in ASSETS DLC are aligned with the main game.
ASSETS in the game and DLC for the same purpose, have the same or similar names.

PS: And finally remove please the fisheye from the menu. It looks like vulgarity. It’s enough that the backdrop is animated.

strings_RU_1.4.4+DLC.rar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

If someone wants to translate for any language and does not have enough experience,
I will tell you how to do it correctly.
No special knowledge and special software is needed.
To translate, you need a desire, Windows notepad and a few minutes of free time.
It will be necessary through a notepad to replace English terms
that have not yet been translated with the language you need.

If you need help, then write here.

Edited by oldman777

Posted (edited)

I was doing the German translation (I'm not fluent but better than the average learner, and it's mostly still in English), and I found '/uaz_snorkel'. @Zane (Oovee) Is this going to be added or an old forgotten thing?

edit: I also found this: '/uaz_bumper: Collision Bumper'

Edited by DeltΔV

German translation. Better than it was, since the DLC stuff was mostly in English.

gr.rar

3 hours ago, DeltΔV said:

German translation. Better than it was, since the DLC stuff was mostly in English.

gr.rar 14.24 kB · 1 download

Thank you.

4 hours ago, DeltΔV said:

and I found '/uaz_snorkel'. @Zane (Oovee) Is this going to be added or an old forgotten thing?

Doesn't hurt to keep it in there I guess.

Multiple strings for different languages are too long for their UI boxes. May I suggest:

a) abbreviating them and having a strict character limit for new strings (which could take lots of time), or

b) coding the UI such that it automatically extends based on the length of the inputted string (which would be more flexible)