Oovee® Games

I buy a copy of Spintires for you

So, I want to support the Devs in their efforts with ST  and I thought I could buy a copy of Spintires on Steam for the first one who reply here. I wanted to buy 2 copies but unfortunately the money I have already on Steam are not enough. If Spintires will get a discount I could gift another copy to someone else but with the actual full price I can afford only one. 

Most probably if you are reading this post you already have ST but maybe you have a friend who has not, so share the word! My purpose is to support the Devs, it doesn't matter who get the game.

I received, as a gift, something else from a perfect stranger few months ago so I want to return the favor.  

The first one who replies get the copy. We need to become friends on Steam, I suppose, to make this possible.  We can define the details by PMs. 

Edited by Zukakis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

@zukakis  +100 respect for that, i already have a copy but i wanted to keep this topic high so anyone who needs it gets it. thanks for being generous

Edited by >Forces<
  • Thanks 1

I will take you up on this offer. Steam name novyender. I came over here from your post on the Steam reviews of Spintires. I was sitting on the fence of buying the game as I am on limited income and only have so much to spend a month for gaming. I think I would enjoy this game as I enjoy racing games but they are usually on a track. I have spent plenty of time in the mud when I was younger while farming and of course as the good ol' southern boy saying hold my beer and watch this type of youth. I want to see if it can match and be as much fun as real life. Normally play grand strategy or wargames and simulations as well. Save my money for DLCs for my regular plays.

Let me know if I was quick enough and thanks for just making it if I was too late.

Steam User novyender

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Novy Ender said:

I will take you up on this offer. Steam name novyender. I came over here from your post on the Steam reviews of Spintires. I was sitting on the fence of buying the game as I am on limited income and only have so much to spend a month for gaming. I think I would enjoy this game as I enjoy racing games but they are usually on a track. I have spent plenty of time in the mud when I was younger while farming and of course as the good ol' southern boy saying hold my beer and watch this type of youth. I want to see if it can match and be as much fun as real life. Normally play grand strategy or wargames and simulations as well. Save my money for DLCs for my regular plays.

Let me know if I was quick enough and thanks for just making it if I was too late.

Steam User novyender

Offer is still on. I see you on steam then. Going to request your friendship there, now. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Novy Ender said:

Steam User novyender

Hi novyender, I tried buying the gift but Steam didn't permit because of price differences between our countries, I live in Brazil.

But don't worry, I've read that with Gift Cards it's not a problem so I 'll buy a gift card for you but I have a flight to Italy to visit my family on Wednesday and I 'll try to buy it from there or when I return (around 20th of June). In some way I'll let you have your copy as promised.

Could you confirm that the actual price is about 12$? If it's not, how much is it? I need to know it to buy the Gift Card with the right value considering the currency conversion.

I posted this update here, just to be transparent but , from now on, we can continue chatting in PM or on Steam if you prefer, so we don't pollute the forum.

steam.thumb.png.57629bf35c6982c6df32c42fb7b9c162.png

Edited by Zukakis