Oovee® Games

Just some idea to put/fix in game

1. More setting for the FFB of a wheel like : Dampers sensitivity , Centering force and etc
2. Make the winch fonction when the truck is stopped because a winch is plug to the battery dont need to have the truck open for used the winch
3.Fix the rock clipping
4. Add a fully working workshop include maps
Thx for reading thats some idea i wish to had in game :P

On 5/29/2019 at 3:48 PM, IcgigoGamer said:

1. More setting for the FFB of a wheel like : Dampers sensitivity , Centering force and etc
2. Make the winch fonction when the truck is stopped because a winch is plug to the battery dont need to have the truck open for used the winch
3.Fix the rock clipping
4. Add a fully working workshop include maps
Thx for reading thats some idea i wish to had in game :P

Hello, welcome to our forums!

1. I think we will be looking into FFB and sensitivities for controllers. 

2. All of the trucks in-game (apart from the UAZ) have PTO driven winches and therefore the engine needs to be running for them to be operative as per reality.

A power take-off or power takeoff (PTO) is any of several methods for taking power from a power source, such as a running engine and transmitting it to an application such as an attached implement or separate machines. ~Wiki

3. Can you expand on this?

4. We are looking into this.

Thanks for your feedback.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Zane (Oovee) said:

Hello, welcome to our forums!

1. I think we will be looking into FFB and sensitivities for controllers. 

2. All of the trucks in-game (apart from the UAZ) have PTO driven winches and therefore the engine needs to be running for them to be operative as per reality.

4. We are looking into this.

Thanks for your feedback.

Any details you can provide regarding whether modders may be able to set the winch as PTO or electric via each truck's XML, or is this distinction globally hard-coded by the game engine?

2 hours ago, Mexican_420 said:

Any details you can provide regarding whether modders may be able to set the winch as PTO or electric via each truck's XML, or is this distinction globally hard-coded by the game engine?

It's globally hard-coded right now. We have actually improved it a little bit so that when the winch is in use the engine will rev up accordingly and subsequently we have removed the electronic winching sounds.

• Like 2
On 6/3/2019 at 3:25 AM, Zane (Oovee) said:

I'm guessing he meant the wheels going into rock surfaces, for example when doing rock climbing.  I haven't checked lately but I've seen that issue too in this game or MR.

From my experience, a very small percentage of this issue is caused by the game. Most of the time it's caused by poor/improper coding of things like wheel diameter or RubberRadius, poorly modeled wheel mesh, or inaccurate cdt's for the rock itself (big_rock_a was notorious for this in Mudrunner, probably because the model was created for scenery and not meant to be used as an obstacle).

3 hours ago, IcgigoGamer said:

@Zane (Oovee) for the third point its because 3/4 of time you climbing rock your wheel pass trough the rock and after good luck too get out of the rock

Okay, then I echo Mexican above as to explain the reason why this happens. I think as we renew objects, the rocks are something we will look into to offer better rock crawling experiences. 

• Like 1