Oovee® Games

47 minutes ago, DeltΔV said:

UAZ has a very high torque value, causing it to jump around, especially when stalling.

@Zane (Oovee) Has this been fixed in the "q" patch? If not, just checking that it's a known bug.

I'll be checking this too in the q version.  It was higher than the torque of the K-700!

15 hours ago, Unster said:

This still needs to be fixed.  But it's an easy fix by the user.  I have my A-469 set to 45K of torque and the K-700 to 140K of torque.

but doesn't changing the game files disable achievements?

1 hour ago, DeltΔV said:

but doesn't changing the game files disable achievements?

No, only using mods on a given map disables achievements.  I'm pretty sure Zane knows about this as I brought it up weeks ago and I think he acknowledged it.  I assume it'll be fixed in a future release.

On 5/10/2019 at 2:25 AM, Unster said:

This still needs to be fixed.  But it's an easy fix by the user.  I have my A-469 set to 45K of torque and the K-700 to 140K of torque.

I have mine set to 25k

I feel that a 4x4 shouldn't go over 80k or else it's op

6 hours ago, >Forces< said:

I have mine set to 25k

I feel that a 4x4 shouldn't go over 80k or else it's op

Actually you've made me rethink my torque.  I dropped mine to 38K.  :)

• Like 1
Just now, >Forces< said:

yeah,I used allot @PressureLine gearbox tool, i like it, maybe i amp the torque 10% to 25% more

I go by feel, proportion to other vehicles and also my own unique test: in the Proving Ground, in manual mode with clutch, I see how far the vehicles creeps up the steep hill in 1st gear without any throttle.  Classic overpowered vehicles will act like they want to climb a vertical wall without any throttle.  Normal vehicles should stall out at some point.

• Like 2

maybe you checkmarked the torque converted feature, i leave that off because the values go way up in the torque section, PL uploaded a realistic mod where logs,loads and gear ratios are set to real life values @Zane (Oovee)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 5:28 PM, DeltΔV said:

Is it just me or is this problem still in the game? 

It's not just you.  It looks like this update got delayed and Zane will probably include it with the rest of the changes in the next update.

On 5/27/2019 at 5:26 AM, Unster said:

It's not just you.  It looks like this update got delayed and Zane will probably include it with the rest of the changes in the next update.

Yes, I forgot I said that I would push it out on a small update. Since we are in the middle of constructing the next update, it'll be hard for me to push out a small one so I'll just include it in the main update for safety. 

• Thanks 1