Oovee® Games
Guest Lord of the Rings

[CLOSED] Certified Trucks in Steam gone

Guest Lord of the Rings

Hi,

is it just me or are the certified trucks in the steam-workshop gone?

Just one more indication that the game is dead and will be forget.  :(

• Like 1

I have no clue, i dont think they are acually in the workshop, you have to go to the  "manage mods" section in game and have the "certified trucks" ticked. In the screen that looks like JSGME but in game. IDK to be honest, but i used to have ALL the certfied trucks and now there gone so my guess is yes that is another indication that spintires is dead because we havent got an update in OVER A YEAR! So ya everyone that loves spintires is pissed. :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :unsure:  

i figure since the stock game comes with the certified trucks then why are they on the workshop anyway? if someone gets rid of them then verifying or as risky said use the in game manager is all you need to do. 

as for me i am not pissed at oovee not doing anything for over a year, more seriously disappointed would be the way i would describe it. i for one do not want any update unless they can assure that the update will not break existing mods now like it has always done before. at this point i seriously doubt many mod makers would feel like redoing their mods if that was to happen.

Edited by 8up local
  • Like 1

Ah well, these 2 or 3 certified trucks in workshop were uploaded by the famous "Shadowlord Of Darkness Undead" (=P.Z.)  ;-)

And if he decided to delete them, for what reason ever, it's his desicion.

But there are a bunch of other very good mods in workshop, so don't worry about... :)

• Like 2

Ah well, these 2 or 3 certified trucks in workshop were uploaded by the famous "Shadowlord Of Darkness Undead" (=P.Z.)  ;-)

And if he decided to delete them, for what reason ever, it's his desicion.

But there are a bunch of other very good mods in workshop, so don't worry about... :)

ok i must have missed something i thought the only certified trucks were the stock ones. he must be special i figure if he is the only person to of had trucks certified

ok i must have missed something i thought the only certified trucks were the stock ones. he must be special i figure if he is the only person to of had trucks certified

Schlamm may not have been clear enough. The only author of 'certified' mods is (was?) Pavel.

• Like 1

Schlamm may not have been clear enough. The only author of 'certified' mods is (was?) Pavel.

Exactly that!

Sorry for my uncertainty, but i wanted to point out the unfinished personality of this russian guy, called Pavel.

To use such phantasy account name for "official" content of "his game", he want(ed) to sell, tells much about his mental maturity and what is to be expected in the future from him!

And why he removed "his" trucks from workshop? Dunno, maybe another act of sabotage.... ;-)

• Like 2

I think he removed em BECAUSE most people didnt use them and thought they were a peice of $H!T (i was one of those ppl)

Edited by RiskyWisky

The war has been going on for a while now...... whos better oove or pavel. Bet u oovee might of taken those trucks down

Guest Lord of the Rings

I do not know who i hate more, PZ or Oovee.

That is the first game that content get removed from what i paid for.

• Like 1

ok, i do not know how i missed the PZ thing. am blind i guess. lol

BTW, exactly for that reason, i never wanted the workshop!

And i'm happy, maps never have found its way to workshop... ;)

What happened to that one map that was on the workshop that had snow and stuff? Proy pavel who made the maps that useed to be on the workshop.

BTW im happy 2 no maps on work$hit

Edited by RiskyWisky

i figure if pavel took them down it is because he wants to make them stock trucks for his "new" game. just guessing though.

WELL, most likely they will add those trucks into the game later on.... If there is any update avaible from 10 F*cking years from now lol

But what about timebombs? Timebombs were a HUGE issue and idk but they may have removed them from "Pavels Game" So the recent timebomb issue would maybe stop. Who knows?

Exactly that!

Sorry for my uncertainty, but i wanted to point out the unfinished personality of this russian guy, called Pavel.

To use such phantasy account name for "official" content of "his game", he want(ed) to sell, tells much about his mental maturity and what is to be expected in the future from him!

And why he removed "his" trucks from workshop? Dunno, maybe another act of sabotage.... ;-)

Pavel doesn't understand he is one person against several million others who love this game because it is the only game like it and one of a kind so he thinks he can do whatever he wants and here is my view about if they update if they update and change coding for the modding team and steam workshop they r losing their multi-million dollar game then they would be *beep*ed because they lost the people who keep it alive to this day all that we ask for is small things here and there to make the game optimized a lot better make it more of a multiplayer game not single-player because no one really does single player we do proving grounds and multiplayer and if proving grounds was able to have maps put in it instead of just one map we would be happy as no other and if they would update multiplayer for us make the game run a lot better, this game wouldn't be around today without the modding team we have examples: BruteTerror, RiskyWhisky, Hazzard, Spun, Stetson, Banksy_Graffiti, VM,  Schlammspringer,  Rough Rider <Forces>, SmartOneNine, MoeRon, Blackwater, Nix, King_the_modder, Serious, LocalHost, these are the people who have put their time, money, effort into saving this game because they care about it unlike some other people including higher ranking people as part of the modding community we would appreciate it if the game could get patches or maybe small updates but don't change game coding for the modding community to where we have to redo our mods and re-upload them and go through the process you all can prevent just make it run better, optimize it, make it more multiplayer friendly and more mod friendly is all we ask for.

WELL, most likely they will add those trucks into the game later on.... If there is any update avaible from 10 F*cking years from now lol

It's likely that someone will just upload them if Oovee doesn't. Much like freeman did last time they were taken down.

But what about timebombs?

The current steam version is safe. I couldn't find any trace of them in there, and if they are present the won't trigger before 2030 (I didn't test further dates). Plus I'll fix them if any shows up.

I will not buy the mail.ru, the 2017 super ultra HD remaster, and the console editions, so unless another hacker picks those up, Pavel is free to nuke the living hell out of you there... though that would get him lynched fast imo.

• Like 1

Ok but still, what if they removed the trucks BC that may would of caused more issues 

if you mean non-timebomb related issues, I've not experienced such problem and it would be the first time I see an ST mod taken down because it causes issues.

Well anyway, i think what really happened was that oovee checked ALL the workshop to make sure nothing that wasnt suppost to be there wasnt and so, the (2 i belive) maps on there were gone, and Pavel's trucks were gone because they wernt supost to be there. So this can be sign that oovee HATES Pavel. 

But anyway, the workshop has always had its ups and downs, and hopefully we get an update that doesnt f*ck up all our hard-worked mods. What they are talking about the console, it is just another year of wasted time because think, mods saved Spintires and without the nice modding community (like me and others on this fourm) that spend weeks, if not months on theyre mods. And part of it is that console mods just wont work bc most ppl will not make mods for it and it will be too complicated. So ya, beg for console all you want.

Guest Lord of the Rings

After the announcement of mudrunner i think it´s clear what happend.

The certified mods are property of Pavel and he took his property to the new developer to leave nothing behind to oovee.

Good decision in my mind. 

You remember when Pavlovee announced they'd use steam workshop for mod exchange, and some people complained that steam's TOS allowed Valve or the devs to take ownership of the uploaded mods?

I was just thinking it would be very funny to have Oovee dig up a copy of the certified trucks, legally take ownership of them, and put them back in the game.

Likely not gonna happen, but the idea put a smile on my face.

I am aware that the certified mods have been removed from Steam without permission and will be returning shortly.