Oovee® Games
RiskyWisky

HUGE ISSUE PLZ READ NO JOKE

So yesterday I got on the editor and did some terrain editing to my latest map I’m working on then when I get done it says “prebuild file not found” and shows up with this on screen:

(After I tried to recreate the terrain)

The dds file isn’t black and the map isnt there and this is a HUGE DEAL bc this map I really want to release And btw I’m using the older version of the editor. Please I can I get any help

I tried to delete the stg and dds file from media/levels in combine tools An same thing happened

You need to go check your XML file. Sometimes the editor mistakingly Adds extra tags or places something where it doesn't go. Post your whole file here if you don't know what to look for. 

HUGE ISSUE PLZ READ NO JOKE

ok...yeah this happens atleast once to every map maker...Read the forum first before you start posting please

Sorry for this but this isn't Steam Sh*t show they have as a forum, please if you're posting in here give a brief description of your issue in the title, the Moderators arent online that often but that doesn't mean we can turn this place into any steam forum where they post the anything like they were the first one to have the issuejust saying for future references

Well thanks guys for all of you to help. I got my map up and running again. The problem was that i acccidentally created a new material and it kept saying prebuild not found, but when i deleted the accidentaly created material, everything was back to normal.