Oovee® Games
Sign in to follow this  
clem47

spintires.nl down ?

I tried to download several map on spintires.nl to play with a friend, sit is still up and running, but there's no more shortcut for downloading map.

I tried to post a comment and cannot pass the captcha verification. 

I know Hein gave up on this site but as  i didn't used it for a while, I don't know if it's just temporary or not.

Is there somewhere else to download the most famous map like blackwater map, crawler life, TATA or TATRA.... didn't find them here or anywhere else

I tried to download several map on spintires.nl to play with a friend, sit is still up and running, but there's no more shortcut for downloading map.

I tried to post a comment and cannot pass the captcha verification. 

I know Hein gave up on this site but as  i didn't used it for a while, I don't know if it's just temporary or not.

Is there somewhere else to download the most famous map like blackwater map, crawler life, TATA or TATRA.... didn't find them here or anywhere else

Hey clem47. I have herd recent rumors that oovee.co.uk's severs are down. So maybe spintires.nl might be? (only a guess)

Hi. I don't think oovee.co.uk is down cause that's where this forum is B)

For spintires.nl, it's not an "official" download site : not oovee property, but the most official there is.

It was created by Hein ( ex mod of this forum), and now maintained by Hazzard, but there's no more download link for all the map :(

I'll just wait and see, maybe just a temporary failure...

Ya the site is up... but not running normaly... no download link for the moment. But I just noticed there's a warning on top of the page... sort of php script issue.

Hope it will be fixed

Try contacting Hazzard, content@spintires.com

You mean @spintires.nl ?

yes spintires.nl has been goofy, comments was just fixed 

edit: or pm Hazzard

Edited by RiskyWisky

Ya the site is up... but not running normaly... no download link for the moment. But I just noticed there's a warning on top of the page... sort of php script issue.

Hope it will be fixed

You mean @spintires.nl ?

Maybe, http://spintires.nl/uploading-to-spintires-nl/  says @spintires.com and @spintires.nl

000046.jpg

Well. ATM I have no clue about the issues or future of the site. As Hein said in his exit post I am only the Editor. 

• Like 1

Well. ATM I have no clue about the issues or future of the site. As Hein said in his exit post I am only the Editor. 

What do you mean your only the editor

he only writes the posts of download pages and stuff, he doesn't run the server or maintain it.

Oh ok

*Update* My Tech is on holidays but hopefully he will be back soon and the site will be online once again. 

• Like 3

That's a great news !

When spintires.nl is down you realize there's not so much places to find all the good maps.

lots of oovee.co.uk download section are dead end too.

Well theres an issue.....

When i went to a mod map (The Few) it says things when there is supost to be the file!

(I cant copy and paste it lol)

The Website has been diagnosed!! Turns out it is a security issue on the back-end of the site causing issues. Hopefully we can figure out this issue soon :)

• Like 1

YES !! It's working again!

I have just been able to download "the few" ( wanted to try it for long).

Nice Job Hazzard and thank you.

• Like 1