Oovee® Games
Team 9

Looking for a Modding Team For Project.

Hello Forums,

I just got this game and I wanted to form a team to bring some of my old mods (made for other games) and new models to this wonderful game. My goal is Mad Max models from all the eras in the movies but right now I have mostly "Fury Road" to offer to the forums right now. I know there are tutorials that can help up and comers but I'd rather spend my time doing what I am good at which is modeling.

So let me cut to the chase and not waste everyones time. I need people for conversions of my models (both past other game mods and full scratch builds) I can covert my 3d model files into almost any format to make it easy for converters out there. and I need texture artists. I am horrible at textures and if we all want to be proud of what we put up here I will need people who can make decent textures.

I am willing to work out compensasion for anyone who will work with me so long as the mods get done and released. unless this is against the rules in which case I am sorry I put that here but the money would be through paypal only as I don't trust any other forms of payment.

I want hope that we can all work together. I get these mods out to the masses and you get some fun and interesting mods to play with your game and some of you can make a little money ontop of that. I see it as a win win for all involved. and if this works out well I would like to make more movie properties and even be open to requested mods so long as people are willing to stick by me and work with me.

I have about 10 years of experience and all models should be game ready and look nice ingame and play well without chocking ones cpu or gpu.  if interested pm me here and let me know what position you'd like to take and we'll work out deals that are fair for everyone. I mostly just care to get these mods done and give the community at large some unique and fun rides to enjoy in their awesome game. so what do you say will you fine folks work with me?

I can post renders of my work so far if I see that people are interested. I have many WIP's I am working on that would be perfect for this game (like the silver bigfoot from Fury Road)

Fair enough let me do that now. I'll post the movie screenshot and then the model.

Razor Cola:

Mad-Max-Fury-8razor_zpsfjtwfcol.jpg886307_1643580682570012_7626066201415886

Lord Humongus truck:

humungus-truck_zpshnwmoqo7.jpg

humongus%20hd%20goreless%201_zpsrazhxgq9

Elvis (Fury Road):

Elvis_zpsmmb9jpv2.jpg

elvis%20final2e_zpsvtz3jwdq.jpg

Silver Bigfoot:

mad-max-7_zpsghvlnjmn.png

fr%20bigfoot%203b_zpslsgcoq4d.jpg

Armored Mack Truck (the road warrior)

Armored%20mack%20Redo_zpscusuaffc.jpg

Armored Mack Truck Trailer (wip)

tanker%20trailer%20stage%2011_zpsg2oiagm

There is a lot more I have done or have started but I don't wish to make this a very image heavy post. I also have eyes on the terminator franchise so interesting vehicles like the terminator salvation tow truck or the terminator 1 techinqual car that reese is show down and nearly burned alive in is also one of many franchises I am working my way through modeling.  I see from gameplay that the doors and hoods and such don't open and there is no damage model for vehicles. this can only shorten the time I need to model you many many of these quality machines and more and as a bonus it cuts down on polygons which is always a win.

I have some models shown are ready to go and others I'll just need to delete the extra parts we don't need and pass it onto my team,if a team can be formed here.  I am not looking for glory here I am someone who loves this game and loves movies and tv an such and wants to see that love brought to this game for us all to enjoy. if we can come together on this great. but if not then I understand and will just be content with at least trying to get this all together. as always I thank you all for your time and hope to work with some of you on making this happen.

I could possibly put the Falcon :)

If you decide you want to try then drop me a line and let me know what format you need the model in. I'll clean up the extra uncessary parts (well unecessary for this game that is like damage parts from the game it's coming out of) and I'll be happy to send the file off. Thank you for the possible interest. I think I'll post more renders of more of the works to see if anyone else might have a favorite they might like to port.

Cool Rides Man!  Welcome to Oovee and Spintires.  :)

Thank you so much. I have a lot more to show everyone and a lot more to make so I hope we all can work together and make a lot of great vehicles for everyone. take care.

okay so as promised here is more works I am working on,finished or will do soon.

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome enemy truck (WIP):

mad-max-3-big-foot-1.jpg?w=497&h=329

thunderdomemonster8_zpsc6beb494.jpg

Mad Max The road warrior Ironcross buggy:

MM2buggies_zpsaogrk4k1.jpg

ironcross%20buggy%20finalb_zpsjvcpscrx.j

Mad Max the road warrior Compund eneny buggy:

Mad%20Max%202%20-%20The%20Road%20Warrior

compund%20buggy%208d_zpsnrtqz3iu.jpg

Mad Max The Road Warrior red Bat (ford falcon xa coupe)

redbat2_zps139adf44.jpg

Now as to my intended I have most of mad max Fury road to do and other various vehicles from the mad max movies but that's not all. here are screens of vehicles I either intend to do or have started on but just don't have any real renders of.

Future Works:

The-nux-car1_zpskdm6neuw.jpg

landscape-1431451955-peacemaker_zpshtpso

i120448_zpsyqeiz8ba.jpg

GyroAerialShot%201_zpscw8pcmba.jpg

i061187_zpscjvr0nmb.jpg

There is so much more but I don't wish to scare off any protential partners. I'd like to think there is something in here for everyone. I look forward to working with you wonderful people but if it turns out no one wants these works then I'll tip my hat and slowly ride away. I thank you for the consideration and hope to be working with some of you soon.

Edited by Team 9

Sir please add me on steam that way we can chat in a more dynamic way, I've been modding the game for almost a year now, and you can check my workshop and SmarOneNine'S workshop to see some of my previous works , try out the Mad Max Monte Carlo From Smar'S workshop I know you'll like it

My steam is in my signature

I'm a huge fan of Mad max and I like what I can see on your renders

• Like 1

Sir please add me on steam that way we can chat in a more dynamic way, I've been modding the game for almost a year now, and you can check my workshop and SmarOneNine'S workshop to see some of my previous works , try out the Mad Max Monte Carlo From Smar'S workshop I know you'll like it

My steam is in my signature

I'm a huge fan of Mad max and I like what I can see on your renders

I just sent a friend request. I am a life long mad max fan (mad max 2 the road warrior was my start but I've seen all the movies) and an attention to detail,while knowing when to push poly and when to hold back is what I bring to the table. So as a fellow Mad Max fan I think we could fit in very well. I've known people who've worked on mad max so I have a lot of behind the scenes photos to help me out with the builds which means better cars then most mods have ever had before. So if you love Mad Max like I do then I think we'll be a great pair as I plan to make as many cars from the movies as I possibly can.   I recently got my hands on some great refs for the grey and red "Force 10" valiant charger (the car that's first hit with moltoves by the gyrocopter pilot and then smashed out of the way by the mack truck for the final chase in mad max 2) which should make for some great mods.

Thanks for sending me the information as this will motivate me to finish up the work I stared and push on with some new meshes for this community only.