Oovee® Games
Vengeful Maniac

Maniac's Workshop

I finally figured out the "mysterious" IK suspension, and I have to say...It makes flexing suspension look so good  ;)

Pzgtc6Z.jpg

Edited by Vengeful Maniac
  • Like 2

R7SqhUR.png

A 1982 Ford Bronco Crawler.  Plus, I found a new way to texture my tires, so the tread is more visible ingame.  This truck will have my new knowledge of IK Suspension on it so when flexing it won't deform or look weird.

• Like 2

Nice. I would love to see more original (1966-1977) Broncos in this game but this Bronco looks like it means business.

Edited by freeman
  • Like 1

And I had to use this model one more time...I promise it is the last  :)

But I recently converted it to a crew cab, and I think it will be a good addition to the game, since there are very few ingame right now.

sVvEuMT.png

• Like 2

nice model too

i'm doing one too as a side project from my jimny a F-350 86 

• Like 1

Well....my computer got a few nasty viruses plus thousands of others. And I was a massive idiot and never backed up my computer ever. So the only way to fix it now was reset everything. I lost everything and now I have to restart. But in the end....Spintires is just a game, so I can't really be too upset, my modding isn't over. And I will resume once I get all my programs back. Thank you to everyone for following me and supporting me through my modding. Talk later guys ;)

• Like 1

I was only able to get my tow truck max file back, anything else after that is long gone, so I just started messing around with renders for the tow truck while trying to figure out what mod I was going to make next.

kPqEAHy.png

N7OeOT7.png

I have actually started making my own trucks from scratch, since I was so frustrated with trying to find models. I have been practicing since my tow truck. I have recently been making a 60 f100. So I could probably make that truck without a model. But I don't feel like putting in that much work to a truck I don't really want in game.

I have actually started making my own trucks from scratch, since I was so frustrated with trying to find models. I have been practicing since my tow truck. I have recently been making a 60 f100. So I could probably make that truck without a model. But I don't feel like putting in that much work to a truck I don't really want in game.

I really appreciate the fact that you take the time to make these old trucks. The reason I like it even more, is because I own a '71 Ford F250 in real life. It's a project truck, I saved it from a junkyard and got it running after it had been sitting for 30+ years. Glad to see that someone else likes the old Fords like I do. Thanks for the sweet mods! Here's a picture of my truck.

post-209650-0-15956500-1470801138_thumb.jpg

Edited by AustinWii
  • Like 2

I have started 3d modeling my trucks from scratch, here is some wip pics.  It is a 59 f100, I love this truck but the sketchup models are absolute garbage, so I made my own.  

5whcTyT.png

qiJRpGZ.png

RFkckOC.png

msaY7KU.png

MsLCsM6.png

• Like 2

A classic truck Nice man 

you're right about the models some are really bad and others don't load right (in my case...the blender case)

• Like 1

These trucks are amazing!  Love the work.  Would like to have them in my game!!

Am a fan of old fords.  The 59 is coming along nicely.

CpNw5mt.png

Plus some more practice rendering with a my next mod, a 2016 Ford Ranger, I didn't make this, it is a model bought for me from Humster3d.

UfbzYIy.png

• Like 2

Hey vengeful you were asking for Prodjects I have a el camino already modeled but I'm kinda done with spintires and if you want to take it over it is all yours (Mickeymouse made the model)

thats a classic truck here in Vnzla almost as rare as the Luv

Aparently i can use this image extension heres the link of the Luv

my dad had both Mini trucks in between 90 to 2002 when he sell them to get a new house and a Chevrolet Celebrity 1984 and a Renault 18 gtx

chevrolet-celebrity-1985-2.jpg

18-GTX-7.jpg

Not the actual cars but they're similar in paint and state 

Edited by >Forces<

thats a classic truck here in Vnzla almost as rare as the Luv

are luvs rare in the us because i have one that is in the woods it is rusty but it drove when parked 

In the us I don't know but in venezuela they're really rare in a good state and a good price people go crazy with the number right now

I rather buy a fj40 or a willys/cj5,7,8 is more cheap and is a collectable model (Fj40) in some countries (but is the most common thing here)