Oovee® Games
MarijnS95

Official word on timebombs, and exciting news - the discussion

Hey guys I'm new here to the forum, just looking for the latest news for the game coming to console. Ive been reading all the post on how unreliable they are which is scary. Man i really hope they go through with porting to console, just feel like we should have had an update by now about how the progress is going.

care to show where you found this information? link?

I actually remember reading about that quote he posted somewhere but I can't remember sadly. But I believe I read that somewhere on vk and it lead to me on what he said above.

https://m.vk.com/wall-55979692_315359

(Sry if it's mobile, I'm txting on my phone atm)

Edited by Axonn
  • Like 1

I actually remember reading about that quote he posted somewhere but I can't remember sadly. But I believe I read that somewhere on vk and it lead to me on what he said above.

https://m.vk.com/wall-55979692_315359

(Sry if it's mobile, I'm txting on my phone atm)

HOLY S*!T, so Pavel is giving out a cracked version of the game?! if that doesn't tell you something is up idk what will.

The version is only for russians , and is not cracked. It requires an activation code , so you must buy it from mail.ru.

Someone asked Pavel on vk about the new version and features , and he said (from what I can understand) that all updates will be in the new version but for consoles first and later for PC .If someone understand russian better here is the conversation:

I'm still waiting for the Bat-M to be in the game :D

post-119728-0-76567100-1480498596_thumb.jpg

Edited by stellyan

SKŲŁŁΘԲÐЗѦŦH, on 30 Nov 2016 - 12:01 PM, said:

HOLY S*!T, so Pavel is giving out a cracked version of the game?! if that doesn't tell you something is up idk what will.

No, this version NOT cracked. This new paid version (v09.11.16)  for mail.ru only. It requires activation on a mailru-platform. Steam version ST will not be updated to this version. Steam version will no longer be updated.

P.S. sorry for my english

So Pavel is no longer working for Oovee, or what? Otherwise I don't see how this works? Then again, maybe no one cares in Russia.

This is all very strange.

No, this version NOT cracked. This new paid version (v09.11.16)  for mail.ru only. It requires activation on a mailru-platform. Steam version ST will not be updated to this version. Steam version will no longer be updated.

P.S. sorry for my english

ah ok.

Steam version.
Between news about new mail.ru version and news about new upgrades in console versions, there was short news from Pavel.
https://stmods.ru/spintires/news/voprosy_razrabotchiku_spintires_2016_11_19_by_khan/

Pavel received a question, there will be any updates in this year for steam version of the game?
Pavels answered that steam version most likely won’t be updated.

Actually it is hard to tell what Pavel kept in mind - no updates in 2017, or absolutely no updates for steam. 

Sorry for poor english

Edited by Kubach

Well it's still 2016. :P Let's not start spreading rumors of the Steam version almost-officially being abandoned until we know that that's actually what's being said though, because that's a very bold claim.

so i guess Pavel doesn't like the offroad vehicles on steam workshop and decided to not update the steam version so he can keep the evil non-soviet western cars out of his game?

this is getting more and more ridiculous and STILL NO OFFICIAL WORD

• Like 2

very interesting, although it does say you do not get MP or workshop with the mail version, https://vk.com/wall-55979692_315359

but then multiplayer in "very favorable circumstances" with the mail version here. https://stmods.ru/spintires/news/voprosy_razrabotchiku_spintires_2016_11_19_by_khan/

curiously interesting imo.

,but those phone cases.....  :huh:

so i guess Pavel doesn't like the offroad vehicles on steam workshop and decided to not update the steam version so he can keep the evil non-soviet western cars out of his game?

this is getting more and more ridiculous and STILL NO OFFICIAL WORD

Somehow this just fits...

• Like 3

This very much seems like something Oovee should comment on.

exactly, i do not want to hear third party accounts about what "might" be going on. i want to know what "is" going on. why oovee has to be so tight lipped about things is beyond me.

• Like 1

With the announcement of the console editions I wondered if there be split screen for us that prefer playing with a friend in the same room

• Like 1

No more news from oovee? I find it very insulting ...

A promise of updating that does not come. But the best part is that the quality of the game has regressed. A total lack of professionalism.

• Like 2

It's not surprising really, we've been getting promises ever since the game was released. A lot of those we still have not seen. It's sad that such a great game which I had always dreamed of seeing it taken to the next level, has gone to this. We've been robbed of money, Oovee hasn't written a single word in over six months. I expect an explaination as to what is going on. Poor business ethics get you no where.

• Like 2

The Steam version will not be updated anytime soon, but a new release will be available in 2017 (console version or Spintires 2 , no one knows exactly).

This is directly from Pavel , so you don't need to wait for Oovee's answers.

The Steam version will not be updated anytime soon, but a new release will be available in 2017 (console version or Spintires 2 , no one knows exactly).

This is directly from Pavel , so you don't need to wait for Oovee's answers.

i ask once again, care to give a link or something showing where this has been said by Pavel himself? otherwise it is hear-say really.

i ask once again, care to give a link or something showing where this has been said by Pavel himself? otherwise it is hear-say really.

post-119728-0-32099800-1480673054_thumb.png

Edited by stellyan
  • Like 3

At least he is saying something , while Oovee doesn't bother at all.The people who bought the game deserve to know what's happening,and my guess is that the partnership between Pavel and Oovee is not going very well.

Edited by stellyan
  • Like 3

thanks for the pic and good to know, but i do not speak that language. i will have to translate later to see what it is actually being said.

It's very unprofessional of Pavel to expect us to read "news" in a langauge we do not understand. Not everything can be translated correctly.

Edited by AustinWii