Oovee® Games

ST+ no longer works since the release of the latest DLC Chernobyl.  Are there any plans to update ST+ or is it dead?

I'll update ST+, but please give me some time to rest.
Been working like crazy to get the Chernobyl features done in time, so I'm not eager to dive back into it just when my vacation starts.

That said, depending on what ST+ features you are requesting, you might be able to convince Zane to add them to the main game.
Just don't tell him "track support". Sure it works in ST+, but getting that done in a noob-modder-firendly way is a different matter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am very grateful to hear the ST+ will eventually make it's return.  But note, I am in no rush.  Awesome job by the way.  Enjoy your vacation.

I am generally interested in a few of the features ST+ was originally designed to do.  Namely being able to winch with the engine off.  Changing winch length.  Alter wheel offset settings for different wheel sets.  Disable damage and/or fuel usage.  Disable cloak effect.  (IMO, That option should be available normally once you get the achievement)  Spawning in additional trucks on the fly like you can in the proving grounds.  And that awesome camera zoom feature.  There use to be a great feature that I really liked where you can enable a full time live map view that can show points of interest for those of us that have more than one monitor.  I would love to have something like that again. 

I don't particularly care for or want tracked vehicle support.  The game is called "Spin Tires" for a reason.  As I see it, if someone want's to play with tracked vehicles, then go try World of Tanks.

Edited by Sandmansa

Spintires Plus v12 has been released.

This is a compatibility update with game v1.4.2, additionally:
-RightSideCameraKey has been removed, since right-side views are now in the main game.
-IncreaseTerrainLOD has been removed, since historically it was doing more harm than good I won't bother maintaining it anymore.
-ExternalMinimap now shows radioactive areas.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:04 PM, Sandmansa said:

There use to be a great feature that I really liked where you can enable a full time live map view that can show points of interest for those of us that have more than one monitor.  I would love to have something like that again. 

That's the ExternalMinimap feature, and actually it has never been removed, and still worked in ST v11 with game v1.4.2. It did not show radiation back then tho.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 6:39 PM, Localhost (Oovee) said:

That's the ExternalMinimap feature, and actually it has never been removed, and still worked in ST v11 with game v1.4.2. It did not show radiation back then tho.

I guess this just proves that it's been a while since I've played the original ST with ST+?

Thank you very much Localhost!