Oovee® Games

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Jones

Recent game crashes

Could you please help me? I also have MOMO racing wheel. I have followed recommendations but game crashes every time. Sometimes during start-up, sometimes when I want to change controls, sometimes when I launch map and try to drive. In other words, rather randomly and won't allow to play at all. It started when I installed Wheel on my computer. Before that I'd been playing using keyboard with no problems. The wheel works fine in Euro Truck Simulator 2, for instance. So probably it is not related to wheel itself.

I tried removing Spintires, clearing cache, user settings, didn't help at all.

Here is the link to set of crash dumps which the program produced during each crash.

Couldn't create new topic, so posted here. Sorry for that.

Thanks a lot for your support!

Only official statements on this forum should be considered as true. Some of the press reports we have seen are entirely speculation and not supported by any facts.

We have made it clear we are still investigating this issues causes. Also we are testing a fix that Pavel has provided to us and he stands ready to help further if needed. This has meant the the next update being worked on which we hoped to get soon will be delayed until this current bug is fixed.

I don't see that in those reports, especially the ones where they admit the haven't even spoken to us.

PLEASE let us get this sorted and then we will let you know what happened, till then ignore these stories. This also applies to sightings of aliens, Elvis and who killed JFK........

Several german news magazines are telling that oovee *beep*ed pavel financially over and he made Spin Tires un-usable because of that. Also I read in the news that Zane Saxton bough a Mercedes G63 (worth 174.000€) short after Spin Tires release. This and many other things were suspicious to pavel.

What pavel did is bad. But oovee should stop being greedy. You are killing of your own cash-cow. Think about it.

alrighty this is day 2 of not being able to play on my new computer and its pissing me off ive tried EVERYTHING.

ive tried with and without antivirus ive also tried the delete local game and reinstalling numerous times no matter what i do it will load up the game then i click play and it says gamefiles differ and after that i have about 5 seconds and it freezes and crashes..... ive been playing a free version i had downloaded years ago and it runs the game with everything MAX graphics perfectly smooth so i know its not the computer its just now i bought it through steam because i found it had multiplayer and a bunch of different vehicles and i cant even play it! 

DxDiag.txt

alrighty this is day 2 of not being able to play on my new computer and its pissing me off ive tried EVERYTHING.

ive tried with and without antivirus ive also tried the delete local game and reinstalling numerous times no matter what i do it will load up the game then i click play and it says game files differ and after that i have about 5 seconds and it freezes and crashes..... ive been playing a free version i had downloaded months ago and it runs the game with everything MAX graphics perfectly smooth so i know its not the computer its just now i bought it through steam so i could give multiplayer a try and i see the multiplayer is having issues but i cant play single player at all without it crashing.. i feel like i wasted the 30$ since i cant play it and i was really looking forward to trying the other vehicles out!

DxDiag.txt

Wow, denial much? Yeah, sure. It was a "bug." Same exact "bug" that cropped up last year, eh? Don't downplay this BS like we're all a bunch of idiots. You know what? I'm glad your buy button got disabled on steam. This whole thing is ridiculous.

think i should get a refund since i cant even play single player? just bought the game 2 days ago..

I work at home and use my PC for other "date sensitive" programs. I should not have to change the date on my PC to get a game to work. I am going to just delete it until all this blows over. I was supposed to "live stream" an online session tomorrow. I guess I'll cancel it. Good luck Faxer :)

Yep totally agree there, one should not have to, i played for several hours yesterday with the date back, and no worries at all. Shame you cannot revert to that for the moment beeing. Let's hope a fix comes soon.

Godspeed folks, not sure what is the truth at the moment but the slander is happening.

ive tried with and without antivirus ive also tried the delete local game and reinstalling numerous times no matter what i do it will load up the game then i click play and it says game files differ and after that i have about 5 seconds and it freezes and crashes..... ive been playing a free version i had downloaded months ago and it runs the game with everything MAX graphics perfectly smooth so i know its not the computer its just now i bought it through steam so i could give multiplayer a try and i see the multiplayer is having issues but i cant play single player at all without it crashing.. i feel like i wasted the 30$ since i cant play it and i was really looking forward to trying the other vehicles out!

Been there done that, ended up with setting the date before 29-02-2016 as a temp solution. You can play. The game is great alas,though beeing far from complete, but the compagny seems to suck. If i see forumusers with more than 700 posts react angrily to this situation something must be wrong.

think i should get a refund since i cant even play single player? just bought the game 2 days ago..

Mhm, would be nice to get a refund. Doubt it will happen because i've had the game for 2 years now.

Why don't you use the crashfix v4 from user localhost (available for download in this very thread) until the already announced official patch comes out? Works fine for everyone so far, judging by the feedback i've seen so far.

Why don't you use the crashfix v4 from user localhost (available for download in this very thread) until the already announced official patch comes out? Works fine for everyone so far, judging by the feedback i've seen so far.

im going to give it a try thank you very much! love this game it takes away from me actually wanting to go muddin in my truck lol

changing the date worked for me!!!!! Thank you so much Faxer222!

i did everything in this post

~~quote removed

i still havnt been able to get past the main menu please help

The game has been removed from Steam. Is that my fault too?

http://www.pcgamer.com/spintires-removed-from-steam-amid-allegations-of-developer-sabotage/

Mhm, would be nice to get a refund. Doubt it will happen because i've had the game for 2 years now.

http://www.pcgamer.com/spintires-removed-from-steam-amid-allegations-of-developer-sabotage/

got everything working smoothly now! cant wait for more updates sucks i jumped in so late

got everything working smoothly now! cant wait for more updates sucks i jumped in so late

Don't worry bud, the game can only get better. (It has the last time I said that too!)

Im sorry for the OT, but i dont know where else to post: I cant start new topic for some reason.... Even with completely done forum registration.

My game is crashing over and over again. Steam support is silent, i cant post here for help, administrators are not replying on their PM, so please advice me what else I can do before i press charges for scam?

Edit:

WTh is going on - now i cant even post .... is this forum working or it si my browser or what??!?!

Im sorry for the OT, but i dont know where else to post: I cant start new topic for some reason.... Even with completely done forum registration.

My game is crashing over and over again. Steam support is silent, i cant post here for help, administrators are not replying on their PM, so please advice me what else I can do before i press charges for scam?

Edit:

WTh is going on - now i cant even post .... is this forum working or it si my browser or what??!?!

RE the forum & not being able to post: Anti-spam measures, your first few posts have to be approved by a moderator.

Re the other thing: Did you read this? Or any of the other 19 pages of this topic? (or even the last 2, or even the first post on this page?)

I have remained silent for a long time but do you seriously think we are so foolish? I suppose that aliens dropped in and coded the timebombs into the code right? Damage control at its finest I suppose. I suppose I should be happy that there is an "official" reply but I have to chuckle to myself. A community member solves the issue yet we are spoon-fed conversation regarding the fixes, cures, and other bs. Are Spintires players really that stupid?