Oovee® Games

Game Crash when winching

I take my recent msg all back, its not ONLY just the maps (which it is on one said), but also all vehicles, modded vehicles, workshop vehicles, and in-game built vehicles. So its the game itself overall. There must have been a recent patch or something bcuz i sure as hell didn't see an update bcuz I always check in my steam downloads to see what I recently downloaded/whats downloading, or what just finish downloading, and there was absolutely NO UPDATE of ST that I didn't see. So I have no idea whats going on with this winch crashing and what caused it to happen/start.  :huh:

People on the Steam Forums report seeing a small update before this happens.

I didn't see one either, but then I don't play ATM.

Good news !

I'm not alone !!  :mellow:

Since this morning I experience many crashes on the map Plains.

I have not had any trouble last night.

I remember, in fact, a Steam client update this morning. (sorry for my english  ;) )

i can confirm this, it crashes everytime i attach the winch to a winchpoint and move. sometimes it works for a few seconds, then it crashes again.

steam offline mode, modded or stock trucks, maps don't make any difference, it still crashes.

log doesn't show anything exceptional and i can't open the crash dump files correctly

I can confirm we are testing a emergen.. semi-urgent patch to take care of this winch bug and some other undisclosed Havok related crashes. Testing so far seems to take care of the winch bug. 

crash when winching happens in offline mode too!!!!

Four exclamation marks. Honoured.

But it does not matter anyway, winch bug seems squashed. Waiting for patch release.