Oovee® Games

Storyline Screenshots

Taking the ram To rescue the Uaz and fill up other trucks Dodge To the rescue!

SB26BkO.jpg

BYkWIQa.jpg

CSLOZw6.jpg

FeT7nqC.jpg

I love the Time Freezing Mod by Local Host

sk7uJsg.jpg

mjq5wwD.jpg

Everithing Looks Better with the lights on

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Russian Driving Simulator at its finest

Silverston 

1996 Jeep wrangler "YJ" (Re worked By >Forces<)

Ural 4320 Fully Loaded Cistern (No custom Friction)

aMF4mRS.jpg

wBcNDvV.jpg

aWz591L.jpg

cmTYfv1.jpg

The Balance Rock hahahah

MCtfTJT.jpg

41AclGd.jpg

yrZTLZW.jpg

F3Q55Ec.jpg

• Like 1

backstory, i am testing out an unreleased map by Schlammspringer and wanted to share a few pics of it. only got a few select pics and was not planning on a story for the pics, but shall give it a try. 

after starting out on a remote island away from shore i began to explore to check out my surroundings.

image.jpg

once i found some trucks to use and unlocked the garage i began getting to work.

image.jpg

headed for the lumber yard. finding the lumber is easy enough, but then i saw it. such an old rickety bridge and not sure if i should trust it.

image.jpg

i decided i would try my luck and see how well this bridge is built .

something does not seem right here.

image.jpg

...bridge seems a bit...unstable...

image.jpg

...oh no, it is unstable...

image.jpg

well, the bridge beat me this time...

now after getting the trucks safely to the lumber i loaded up and began the journey back across the bridge

image.jpg

1st attempt

image.jpg

2nd

image.jpg

3rd

image.jpg

this was the 5th attempt.

image.jpg

so i gave up on trying to get a medium load across, so figured what is it going to hurt to try a long load? what is the worst that can happen? same thing as before? lol (sadly i forgot to get a pic crossing with long load, but...)

(...it did make it.)

image.jpg

also got a short load across..

image.jpg

so it seems this bridge does not like medium loads at all, but it can be done i think. short and long loads seem to fair better with this bridge. 

this is where i stand. finally some lumber to deliver, but still need to deliver. 

to be continued?????

i question continuing because i do not want to give away more about the map, that is for Schlammspringer to decide.

• Like 2

Great story! :)

Couldn't get a better promoter than you, mate.

So feel free to post as much pics as you like - as long as you leave away the numerous bugs and glitches, the map still has....

And BTW, the "twisty beast" is doable with medium logs! On my 1st MP testrun with special guests some days ago one driver mastered it........and its name was........no,no, not me!........Dexter Paris!

So, he's not only an outstanding Map Creator but also an excellent driver :D

• Like 1

Great story! :)

Couldn't get a better promoter than you, mate.

So feel free to post as much pics as you like - as long as you leave away the numerous bugs and glitches, the map still has....

And BTW, the "twisty beast" is doable with medium logs! On my 1st MP testrun with special guests some days ago one driver mastered it........and its name was........no,no, not me!........Dexter Paris!

So, he's not only an outstanding Map Creator but also an excellent driver :D

cool, thanks Schlamm. not much of a story teller imo, but i try. 

i had more pics to go with this, but they are not wanting to upload for some reason, so shall make do with what i have.

so to continue...

so after enough stress from the twisty bridge i decided to use an alternative route. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

but as with most things, if it is too easy then there is usually something harder ahead.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

once i finished getting up the hill from the beach it was time to get things delivered, only i was not done traveling this hard road.

image.jpg

i tell you these old bridges are everywhere it seems. yet another blind spot i drove into. lol

image.jpg

i looked for another route again for the hope of finding an easier way.

image.jpg

i found some bridge project someone had never completed.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

only one problem here though, i am not a bridge engineer.

image.jpg

so after using a good bit of time trying to find an easier way, i finally excepted the fact for m the best way is going to be the first route i found, i would just have to take care along the way.

i do not know how i managed to get the right lines through the rocks, but it worked for me this time.

image.jpg

i was prepared for the blind bridge this time also.

image.jpg

finally the last delivery has been made.

image.jpg

i wanted to show a couple pics, but Schlammspringer suggested a storyline if i was going to show them. thanks for the push Schlamm. i wish i could have told a better story, but with limited pics and limited imagination..... lol

thank you again Schlamm for letting me check out the new map. there are few things i noticed, but otherwise it is a nice challenge of a map. good luck to those who try the map out when it is released. 

• Like 1