Oovee® Games

Stetson's auto salvage.

assuming I get this finished before I have to go back to work friday, I'm going to try to get this sent to sid or brute so they can give it out at the Draconus benefit they are doing on the 26th. I have to work 7am-7pm (eastern time) on the 26th so I probably wont make it to the stream myself. (just got this weeks schedule yesterday, sorry guys)
info on the benefit

mJvQyej.jpg

ZmOeQ81.jpg

PEP6tqy.jpg

Edited by stetson
  • Like 1
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

started painting again did the engine, headlights made the flat black paint actually flat worked on the axle and suspension models a bit messed with the skin weights a bit and remapped the affected pa

flex shot

Update on screamin blue: it has new gears, that im pretty happy with. The tire masses have been adjusted to realistic numbers (which screwed up the suspension) and I smoothed the model.   @richie w

Posted Images

assuming I get this finished before I have to go back to work friday, I'm going to try to get this sent to sid or brute so they can give it out at the Draconus benefit they are doing on the 26th. I have to work 7am-7pm (eastern time) on the 26th so I probably wont make it to the stream myself. (just got this weeks schedule yesterday, sorry guys)

info on the benefit

mJvQyej.jpg

ZmOeQ81.jpg

PEP6tqy.jpg

i see that you are really enjoying my Trepador tread pattern lol

• 3 weeks later...

maxresdefault.jpg

you're in the same dilema that I am the crane/PlowArm can be a IK constraint

but the legs are 4 joint each  so thats a 12 in total just for the legs

off topic

i found this crazy thing it's a photoshoped image but still quite crazy

354613_1363591081_large.jpg walkingmachine.jpg

Menzie muck combined with a jcb and a few others to get all the features on one machine

Logging included?

Also sorry for the dumb question, but what is a "jcb"? All my googling queries end up on J. C. Bamford Excavators which makes a wide variety of machinery (even cell phones lol).

Edited by Localhost

Also sorry for the dumb question, but what is a "jcb"? All my googling queries end up on J. C. Bamford Excavators which makes a wide variety of machinery (even cell phones lol).

I'm pretty sure they want an excavator from JCB (re the pictures posted above).

(Or anything else from JCB)

Yeah local, loading remote logs is in the plan for it. Jcb is just a brand that makes excavators like cat or deere or volvo. Jcb is what had the tilting cab i was talking about which allows it to run at even weirder angles

• Like 1