Oovee® Games

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richieXtheXboss

How to make suspension ultra soft?

how would i make the suspension on a mod super soft so it will react to little bumps and when taking off it will squat

like this

Edited topic title. Please use a more descriptive topic title next time, so other people know what the topic is about (eg. When using the search function). - MarijnS95

how would i make the suspension on a mod super soft so it will react to little bumps and when taking off it will squat attachicon.gifagysadyd.jpg

like this 

you can lower the damping a little bit and it should work, make sure the strength isn't to high as well.

<Suspension
                MinLimit="-0.7"   MinLimit is how close the shocks will get to the wheel wells when flexing
                MaxLimit=".18"   MaxLimit is how much travel you have away from the wheel wells when flexing
                Strength="0.008" Strength is how rigid the suspension is this will hurt shock travel but it can be really useful with heavy loads
                Damping="0.23"   Damping helps reduce bounce in the suspension and helps reduce the chances of bottoming out with a really soft suspension it is nice to have this setting in the low 20s.

MinLimit="-0.7" the lower number is better example if you want the wheels to get closer to the wheel wells when flexing change "-0.7" to "-0.10"

MaxLimit=".18" this is the same a MinLimit but in reverse, if you want more travel away from the wheel wells then make ".18" a higher number example ".25" but you don't really need anything higher then 20 unless you plan on making a comp crawler.

Strength="0.008" increase the number to make the suspension more rigid, this setting you would need to increase or decrease depending on the weight of the vehicle.

Damping="0.23" same as strength increase for more damping decrease for less, i find this to be better between 0.15 and 0.23 on most vehicles, but again this effect can change with different weight types.