Oovee® Games

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rinat  Ibragimov

Train in SpinTires! Mechanics train realized!

Mechanics implemented, the last test check is controlled by only two keys actually the gas and brake =)))). Now the train went on texturing and certainly will get a wide variety of carriages =))))). Next video will just be about it.

Source: http://vk.com/rinibr1990

That is amazing, and seems like a natural progression of the  game.  Plus that map is pretty cool.

me being the guy that needs to ask this....

Can it be re-railed if derailed?  :lol:

Can it be used to pull a cart with logs?

you should make a carriage that has a crane on it so you can load logs

Can it be used to pull a cart with logs?

In general, it is created and to him it was possible to overload the logs and carry! Everything will not worry!

That opens up a whole new game play. Transport logs to train. Train transports logs across ravine and then a logging truck unloads the train.

Oh my gosh! This is absolutely amazing! Imagine having to load your train with a front loader, then carefully drive it towards the objective, although you need to bring a truck to clear fallen trees! Such great potential! I really hope it isn't to hard on your computer though, mine is mediocre at best :(

It always comes back to the old version of the editor. Looking for new more advanced features! Course and existing now you can edit and view it! Yet something must be more progressive and new!

If you look click on download manager and look to the left you will see: Train Simulator 2014. I don't know if Train Simulator is any good or a total failure but either way it looks like ST and Train Simulator are being amalgamated.