Oovee® Games

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D.Alexandrovich

Excavator addon for URAL

Very cool nice work!

Do you think could make a different version of it with claws instead of the bucket so it could be a log loader?

Great work man maybe we can load up the kuzov dumper with it and do a pretend job and dump it on one of the rivers :D

Very Cool! Do the support legs function?

Now yes. it was very hard)

This is really cool. Are you releasing it?

Maybe)

Very cool nice work!

Do you think could make a different version of it with claws instead of the bucket so it could be a log loader?

To make a synchronized closing clows of the two parts of the grip I have does not work(

You could just put a 'thumb' on the arm, like this:

AM-1.5-3-Ton-POWERBRUTE-3.jpg

Very interesting idea, but I am not able to implement simultaneous closing and opening of the grippers(

Very interesting idea, but I am not able to implement simultaneous closing and opening of the grippers(

Afaik they operate on different levers - are controlled independently.

Alpha test video)

The soil is slightly deformed when exposed to the bucket, by analogy with wheels. During the loading of the stones are sometimes dips stones through the bucket, this is because of the fact that the form collision stone does not coincide with his 3D model + of the stones in the game are too light weight and they bounce off of the bucket)

Would make an amazing companion to the crane addon oovee is making, love it! I hope you end up releasing it.

Afaik they operate on different levers - are controlled independently.

Yep. Completely independant :)

Alpha test video)

The soil is slightly deformed when exposed to the bucket, by analogy with wheels. During the loading of the stones are sometimes dips stones through the bucket, this is because of the fact that the form collision stone does not coincide with his 3D model + of the stones in the game are too light weight and they bounce off of the bucket)

The turn rate is a bit fast, but other than that...WANT SO BAD IT HURTS!  :D

Not sure why you have the up-down, left-right, and shovel on three different sets; Spintires allows you to use A and D for left-right, W and S for up-down, and R and T for the "shovel."  If you want to also add in the gripper, that might have to be on a separate button, but you should be able to get all the main controls on one selection instead of having to switch all the time.

IMHO That way would be easier to use. The default crane controls are a bit.. clunky. As for the rest, it looks awesome! Only thing I would change is making the movements on everything a lot slower. Keep it up!

Spintires does not currently support feedrate constraints. 

Or if it does, we don't know how -_-

But yes, that excavator arm should be set up like how the Ural crane is set up, so you can use W/S, A/D, Q/E and R/T to control it.