Oovee® Games

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tattoo

or C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\SpinTires and open Config.xml as notepad and to find JoystickFFeedback without scrolling down..press Ctrl + F and type/paste JoystickFFeedback="true" and change to JoystickFFeedback="false" than save......you get a bowed effect on main menu and can't continue a map you were working on

or C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\SpinTires and open Config.xml as notepad and to find JoystickFFeedback without scrolling down..press Ctrl + F and type/paste JoystickFFeedback="true" and change to JoystickFFeedback="false" than save......you get a bowed effect on main menu and can't continue a map you were working on

1. That setting doesn't have any effect on xbox controllers, it's specificially for joysticks/wheels (unless Pavel has changed that somehow which would still be illogical).

2. The bowed menu is a new feature. Saves that break are also caused by the update - they are incompatible.

Indeed Tattoo, Xinput is what is used to talk with controller. It's been disabled in this driver.

since i changed JoystickFFeedback="true" to JoystickFFeedback="false"...I haven't felt the controller rumble/vibrate

since i changed JoystickFFeedback="true" to JoystickFFeedback="false"...I haven't felt the controller rumble/vibrate

What controller do you have?