Oovee® Games

nice Spun, i have always liked your TSL's. now to patiently wait for antenna updates and uploads, which has been a long time coming. thanks to Forces for figuring them out so we can have things like this again. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to SID Performance Off Road.   This is where I will be posting all updates on new vehicles and everything SID related. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for all the support over the la

As promised here are a few of the first renders of Cory's International Scout II that he is making for me. These pictures speak for themselves! More updates soon...    

Blackwater Logging Co.  

Posted Images

Hi, I'm franklin, your job, I'm a creator too, and I have my page www.spintiresvenezuela.com, but I use .xy eh since your models are not .xy and I saw that there are people who can get the .x parts of my works , Then I wanted to know how you do to export your mods to that format you use, so I do not take away my models that cost money, greetings please respond me this is my mail franklinedudiaz@hotmail.com

Some renders

http://spintiresvenezuela.com/

post-237698-0-65541600-1500753918_thumb.jpg

post-237698-0-22896500-1500753944_thumb.jpg

post-237698-0-65638000-1500753983_thumb.jpg

post-237698-0-79896700-1500754040_thumb.jpg

post-237698-0-62201800-1500754101_thumb.jpg

:D  :D  :D 

Some renders

Hi, I'm franklin, your job, I'm a creator too, and I have my page www.spintiresvenezuela.com, but I use .xy eh since your models are not .xy and I saw that there are people who can get the .x parts of my works , Then I wanted to know how you do to export your mods to that format you use, so I do not take away my models that cost money, greetings please respond me this is my mail franklinedudiaz@hotmail.com

Some renders

http://spintiresvenezuela.com/

attachicon.gifuntitled.56.jpg

attachicon.gifmeru.48.jpg

attachicon.gif2010-11-17 001 027.JPG

attachicon.gif2010-11-17 001 023.JPG

attachicon.gifuntitled.52.jpg

:D  :D  :D 

Some renders

Hmm, i actually see a few stolen models on your website.

• Like 1

Probably been asked this a million times but where do you get a base model to build from? Something like google sketch up or something? If you don't want to respond to this I get it, just been awhile for me, wanting to get into making mods

Yes you can get free models from Sketchup but you have to really search hard to find anything worth working with. There are many paid sites as well like Humpster or Turbosquid. We also have a few friends that model from scratch so we get models from them as well.
  • Like 1

Yes you can get free models from Sketchup but you have to really search hard to find anything worth working with. There are many paid sites as well like Humpster or Turbosquid. We also have a few friends that model from scratch so we get models from them as well.!

Cool, thanks for the response. Love your work, don't think you've made one bad mod yet...thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

• Like 2

I hope we get to see that 62 chevy turned prerunner. If there are any models you guys want to get, let me know and I'll get one for you guys. After chatting with jay, I can tell that we're on the same page.

Edited by Rough Rider