RULES & AGREEMENTS
What you agree to by registering on these boards:
By registering on the ("Oovee® Game Studios") forum, you hereby agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree, then please consider contacting an Administrator to delete your account, or do not register. The rules outlined below may be changed at any given time without notice, it is, therefore, prudent that you review these rules regularly as continuing to use the forum means you are legally bound by these terms when they are updated or amended.
You agree not to:
- Post any abusive, vulgar, obscene, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws or International Law.
- Post any spam (or be a spammer) as defined as posting unsolicited advertisement(s) or link(s) to commercial sites.
- Post links to (or upload) pirated software.
You also agree not to act on this forum in the following manner:
- Trolling - defined as the deliberate act (by a troll), of making random, unsolicited and/or controversial comments with the intent to provoke an emotional knee-jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument.
- Flaming - defined as engaging in arguments usually involving unfounded personal attacks by one or more parties, this include attacks against Oovee® Game Studios and its staff members.
You agree that:
- Administrators or Moderators may move, lock, pin, delete, edit or hide your thread, post or comment at their discretion within reason (usually to fall in line with the above rules).
- If you have a complaint against any of Administrator or Moderators, you will conduct this complaint via our Private Messaging system and not publically.
By downloading content from our ("Download Manager"), you agree:
- Not to redistribute the content via any other online or physical outlet, without prior permission from the author of the file(s).
By uploading content from our ("Download Manager"), you agree:
- That no infringing copyright material has been uploaded to the best of your knowledge, and if it is discovered otherwise, you will remove the content immediately from our Download Manager (or an Administrator or Moderator will).
- That Oovee® Game Studios, may, at its discretion, use the content you've created and upload it in a software update (at no additional cost to the consumer) to whichever platform the content was created for and will approach you for permission before doing so.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Oovee® Game Studios. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
Oovee® Game Studios is a trading name of Oovee® Ltd